Morgoth is offline Associate Member

What's wrong with me?

Almost 2 years ago I did a cycle of Test E @ 500mg/week. It was my first ever cycle. I gained quite a bit of lean mass due to it (though lost it all afterwards). However, my PCT was not that good and after the cycle was over I never recovered sexually. Before the cycle I could orgasm 3 times / day, now its only 1/day and even that with difficulty.

To make things worse I have gained quite a bit of fat. I am finding that whenever I cheat fat gets on me very fast, and its VERY hard to loose it. I am working out six days/ week and doing cardio 5 days/week @ 40-45 minutes per day, but the weight is not coming off.

I had my bloodwork done post cycle but everything came out fine. My Test value was in the normal range.

What is wrong with me? Do I need to get onto TRT? Also, is it possible I could have higher than normal estrogen in my body? Is there anyway to check estrogen levels?

Thanks!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Post up your full blood work results and we can go from there.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    Post up your full blood work results and we can go from there.
    Agree!! Without numbers we can't contribute much.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your levels are fine it may be a mental state your in, Ive heard a few guys feeling symptoms of low test because they are use to feeling 10x the amount of test they naturally produce, agreed with the above we need your BW results

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    post em up..stats too

who says theyre normal?

I lost my earlier results, but I will get bloodwork done again and post the results here. Until then, can anyone give me some advice on what this could be?

Also, is it possible to have excess estrogen in your body due to a steroid cycle?

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I lost my earlier results, but I will get bloodwork done again and post the results here. Until then, can anyone give me some advice on what this could be?

Also, is it possible to have excess estrogen in your body due to a steroid cycle?
    Actually it is possible to have excess estrogen even without cycling. And "yes". there is a test for it, it's called Estrodiol. Make sure you include it in your next panel and post the results when you get them.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    they have a test for total estrogens but yes estradiol is the most important to look at

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post

Your doctor, lab, nobody keeps this information on file?

Thread Information