Hi fellas!
I write here in hopes of getting some tips from experienced and humble people.

I've been suffering from excessive sleepyness for several years, and the last year has been completely unbearable .
It feels like I'm living inside a dream 100% of my waken time (groggy and foggy/slow thinking).
My libido is not very good, sometimes it can be dead for months.
My eyes are gritty and humid, mostly after a sleeping session (I have to wash them in able to see clearly).

Things I've done/tried
- Supplements for long periods of time: B5, B6, B12, C, D, Omega-3, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, etc).
- I'm 24 years old, fit, healthy and I'm happy with life in general, but I still decided to meet a psychologist to exclude things like depression (twice!).
- Done basic blood tests that doctors usually proposes, normal results.
- Done hormonal blood tests (free testosterone , FSH, SHBG, Cortisol, TSH, T3, T4), all within normal reference values.
- Done test for sleep apnea, normal results.
- The last thing I went through was an MSLT, which basically said that I suffered from mild hypersomnia.

However, hypersomnia isn't really a diagnosis, its a condition with no knowledge of underlying cause.
The doctor prescribed me Modafinil, which basically added me insomnia and a resting heart rate above 100, all my symptoms remained.
Even if stimulants would make me more alert, what if they are "treating" the wrong disease?

There must be more things that can cause extreme sleepyness?
What can and shall I do? Can I demand more tests from my doctor and which ones?

I'm truly grateful for any help that I can get .

Hypersomnia