eregitano is offline Junior Member

Received HCG in the Mail Today...Now What?

My insurance had me do a mail order for the HCG script. It came today, and the package is impressuve stock full of syringes, alcahol pads, a container for dispossing of the syringes and of course the Novarel (HCG)

I'm a bit confused as to what I need to do in order to mix the Novarel properly. It comes with larger 30 ML vial o bacteriostatic warer, and a smaller 10,000 units of the Novarel HCG.

What is the correct protocol for mixing what I have. I'm prescribed to take 300 units intramuscularly twice per week.

How do I mix this stuff properly?

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    1. Wash hands, wear gloves also.
    2. Open top to HCG vial, use an alcohol pad to clean the top
    3. Open top to BA Water, use an alcohol pad to clean the top
    4. Take an 18G-23 gauge syringe and withdraw the water
    5. Take the syringe with water and fill the HCG
    6. Continue to do this until you reach your desired doseage

Now remember that HCG must be kept refrigerated at the very most 60 days. It will lose it's potency around 45 days. The way it works if that if you fill 10ml of water into the vial, every 1ml will be 1000IU of HCG. Now if you were to fill only 5ml of water, every 1ml would equal 2000IU of HCG. At the current rate of usage, you will waste half of your 10,000IU by day 60.

Check out Youtube, the videos are very informative and show you how to reconstitute and inject. Once you do it once, its very easy to do.

SEAF is offline New Member
    You can you tube some people mixing it up that helped me

eregitano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alloy View Post
    1. Wash hands, wear gloves also.
    2. Open top to HCG vial, use an alcohol pad to clean the top
    3. Open top to BA Water, use an alcohol pad to clean the top
    4. Take an 18G-23 gauge syringe and withdraw the water
    5. Take the syringe with water and fill the HCG
    6. Continue to do this until you reach your desired doseage

Now remember that HCG must be kept refrigerated at the very most 60 days. It will lose it's potency around 45 days. The way it works if that if you fill 10ml of water into the vial, every 1ml will be 1000IU of HCG. Now if you were to fill only 5ml of water, every 1ml would equal 2000IU of HCG. At the current rate of usage, you will waste half of your 10,000IU by day 60.

Check out Youtube, the videos are very informative and show you how to reconstitute and inject. Once you do it once, its very easy to do.
    Thank you for the great info. What a waste, is there anyway to set aside the HCG that you won't use in the first 60 days so it doesn't go to waste?

ricka057 is offline New Member
    Your insurance paid for the HCG ? Wow great plan!

subnet is offline Associate Member
    nice post Alloy! My situation was slightly different, perhaps because I had 5000iu vials. There was no way that the teeny-tiny vials (very technical term) would fit the 5ml needed to make the correct concentration, so I had to put 2ml of bac water in the HCG vial, mix it up gently, then transfer the solution to a different vial and then add 3 more ml of water to make 5ml total (to produce 1000ui/1ml). Perhaps the 10000iu vials are large enough to put all the water in, or maybe it's brand-dependant. I went with the 5000iu because I wouldn't have to waste very much of it before the magical 60 day limit.

Thread Information