Thread: bloodwork

clb1 is offline New Member

bloodwork

Been on hrt for bout two yrs. i get 200 mg of test e every two wks. my test levels are usually around 500 but I guess I made the mistake of getting my blood drawn about three days after shot. I then got called by my dr in a panic and said my level was way too high at 935. I think I have read on here that is a good upper level to have but dr insists that the range is approx 79-low to 6 something high. also my estrogen levels were total 169.5 estrogenand estrodial was 107. he then wanted me to stop test and go to endo because estrogen levels were very high which i would agree on that. what is anyones thoughts on this. cant see endo til mid jan. thx alot for your help

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I bet many here will tell you that pinning once every 2 weeks wreaks havoc on your test levels by making them go way up and then way down. But wait to hear from the guys, they will chime in. So hold tight!

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit....your E2 is 107...wow. Something tells me that you're not using an AI like Anastrazole. You need to get those shots down to once a week, the bi-weekly roller coaster is not a good practice. Get ready for this, your Test level of 935 is pretty damn good but you're not going to stay there. Once you add an AI to your protocol, less test is going to convert to E2 and as your E2 levels come down your test level is really going to go up. It happened to me, my E2 was close to 60 and my TT was around 487. I felt like total shit and started 200mg a week with an AI and HCG twice a week. Got my blood tested in 8 weeks and my E2 came down to 37 and my TT went straight to 1500. Needless to say as my E2 was coming down my Test was going up, so I had to pull everything way back.

Speak to an Endo, that is if you can find one who knows what he's doing. My guess is he's probably going to pull your test dose back and start you on weekly shots and give you an AI to get that E2 down.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    as stated u OBVIOUSLY need an AI....thats all the panicky doctor needed to prescribe....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

but off to the endo for the dance maybe he/she will switch you to once a week like slimmer suggested...

but 2 questions....you've been on TRT for 2 years and all of sudden you do bloodwork at wrong time to set alarm???? how have you felt/any gains or results/relief these 2 years???

clb1 is offline New Member
    yes i have felt very much better for the most part. a little bloating but i also have felt much stronger fuller and i had previous to hrt a problem with depression at time that completely went away with hrt. also what would you guys consider a normal range for me at 49 yrs old. thx alot.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by clb1 View Post
    yes i have felt very much better for the most part. a little bloating but i also have felt much stronger fuller and i had previous to hrt a problem with depression at time that completely went away with hrt. also what would you guys consider a normal range for me at 49 yrs old. thx alot.
    whatever level you feel best on....

the dose frequency at once every two weeks is a bit too long to wait...u need to split that dose up and do half once a week..this will most likey HELP with your estro rising but you should be on a low dose AI to get your T/E ratio at optimum..

glad u got better...maybe the doc will get on board with the rest and if not u can get liquidex here from this board...you dont want to be over 50 let alone 100 for long my brother

Thread Information