BrysZ is offline Associate Member

No kidding...3rd week blues

I guess you guys are correct...was 3 weeks last Friday since my first 200mg test shot and boy I am down today...I mean no energy, no ambition, notta...Next shot on Monday. Good thing I am taking matters into my own hands...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Hang in there...you'll feel on top of the world in no time!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    couldnt imagine bro...i just waited 10 days(usually 7days) and was very ready for my shot

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Every 8 days seems to be working best for me. The beginnings a little rough but it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Every 8 days seems to be working best for me. The beginnings a little rough but it gets better
    thats a good space for me as well

Vettester is offline Banned
    Hope you feel better soon.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No one is going the twice a week route? Doesn't that make you more level? I am only asking because I just started.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    No one is going the twice a week route? Doesn't that make you more level? I am only asking because I just started.
    yes quite a few ppl use that protocol....to me...twice a week seems a lot of jabs and i feel fine with once

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    yes quite a few ppl use that protocol....to me...twice a week seems a lot of jabs and i feel fine with once
    Thanks for the feedback. I need to stop wondering what I should do, and just ride it out to see how I feel. I get anxious whenever I put anything in my body and I am trying to stay cool about this...with mixed results.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I need to stop wondering what I should do, and just ride it out to see how I feel. I get anxious whenever I put anything in my body and I am trying to stay cool about this...with mixed results.
    we know exactly where youre coming from....we all had and asked the same questions...i was a little more free when i got my vial...i ramped up my dosage at first with the belief that more is better .....but when youre trying to find the trt "sweet spot" (test/estro ratio) when first starting on trt its best to see where you function at best (dosage wise)...example: less sides, sexual function, mood, energy....i was lucky and even though playing with higher trt doses i acquired arimidex fast and added that to control the estrogen...i knew i wasnt going to be ramping on high doses forever so its just something that i had to get out of my system..kind of like a mid life cycle (37 at the time) but what a difference being on test made...i swore it was the fountain of youth...hope i didnt give u too much to take in...just trying to say...hey take it all in and enjoy

Sorry for the slight thread highjack OP.

jpkman - how much did you start taking when you started? The doc told me that my protocol is a standard 200mg/week, but wrote the scrip so that I can go up to 400mg and still get my bottles on time without the pharmacy throwing a fit about early refills. I think she either didn't believe that I hadn't cycled and therefor thought I would be able to gauge my response well, or she is simply more flexible with people with long lifting experience. She actually said she doesn't mind athletic patients having high (but safe and reasonable) levels. So, I know that I can bump up, or keep at 200mg/week. My choice, and then she will adjust after future blood tests.

testo1986 is offline New Member
    that doesn't surprise me at all. I got my levels tested after a month of 200mgs every 2wks, right before my third shot, and my levels were at 220....felt pretty shitty

Quote Originally Posted by testo1986 View Post
    that doesn't surprise me at all. I got my levels tested after a month of 200mgs every 2wks, right before my third shot, and my levels were at 220....felt pretty shitty
    So my dose is double what yours is. It will be interesting to see what my levels are in six weeks or so.

vegas if u go as high as 400 a week dont be suprised if your levels would be higher than your liberal doc allotted you (i believe in your other thread you mentioned she wanted under 2,000) and yes i played around at that dose around the beginning or shortly after starting my trt, got it out of my system and ramp up very rarely....125-200mg is usually a good dose for me..

how u feelin byrsz?

Thanks for all that info.

/ thread highjack. :-)

BrysZ - I look forward to hearing how you feel next week!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hope you are feeling better BrysZ

BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Thanks everyone! Had a rough week last week...weirdest feeling...so down and completely out of it. Would wake up ok and then by 10:00 no energy and hated life. Horrible feeling. If I didnt have my workout and fitness to keep me going I dont know what I would have done. I got my second shot last night from my doctor! Feel like a kid on Christmas day! Hopefully my 'stuff' arrives before next week so I can start a once a week injection schedule. I am thinking going with 250mg/week and see how things go and then adjust acordingly. Thanks again for all your concern and well wishes!

Glad you are feeling better! I would imagine once a week injections will make a huge difference.

Thread Information