dirtbike35 is offline New Member

6 weeks of Clomid..19 years old

Well having test that show im in the mid 200's for total test, i'm kinda bummed about that...Next week im visiting the doctor, should i talk to him about getting me on clomid for 6 weeks at 25mg Ed? or even 50mg?

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    Whats are the rest of your lab numbers? LH, FSH, SHBG? Thyroid? Adrenal? If it is HPTA, are you primary or secondary hypo? Find out if clomid will actually help first.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    In addition to the info requested above, what are your symptoms? I think they are more important than your number. The number should reinforce the symptoms, rather than thinking there is a problem just because of the number.

Are you taking any other meds? I know one of the reasons I feel better is because I came off a social anxiety medication just as I started TRT.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-22-2011 at 01:20 AM.

My Doc just did a blood test for total test and free test... I did a short 10 day clomid cycle a few months ago. After the clomid left my system i never felt so better. Lots of energy, high libido.

november i seperated my shoulder and gained about 30 pounds of fat.. not to much lifting or cardio.

My free test im not worried about, thats is the mid range...its the total test.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Separated shoulder? Ouch! That sucks. I got chubby being out of the gym for a long time with a back injury.

Yeah i was hitting the gym about 6-7 times a week At the start of 2010 for about 4-5 stright..crazy gains.

Do you think the sudden fat gain has something to do with my total test levels?

Thread Information