Bigpete757 is offline New Member

hrt clinic recommendations

I am looking for good hrt clinic and would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Please use pm. Thanks for the help.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You don't have enough posts to PM. I don't have a recommendation, I am just letting you know that you may not be able to receive messages.

Bigpete757 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I will search the forum for clinics, but it seems that sometimes people don't like to mention them or like to use pm instead. That is why I thought pm would be a better. I will stay on the forum and try to contribute when I can and build my post count up and hopefully be able to pm soon. My email address is [email protected] if anyone would like to point me in the right direction of a good hrt clinic in the meantime. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Head over to the lounge and get your post count up. Always fun stuff to comment on there.

I use a local doctor. He is knowledgable, and is on TRT himself. My opinion is that a local doctor will be more concerned with your health than a clinic.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    BigPete...you might want to edit your post and erase your email since you could attract a lot of scammers....

just go to the Lounge like JohnnyVegas suggested to build up your post....anything goes there!

Thread Information