Thread: HGH and TRT

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

HGH and TRT

Ive been on TRT for 3 months from my doctor and just started a second cycle this year which is 500 Test Cyp and 400 Deca a week split. 2 iu HGH between 3am and 5am a day, but went However my real question is im on day 8 of 2iu HGH I have read the thread that was suggested to me about HGH which was great. When will i start to experience the effects and what might they be. I do plan going up to 3.5 iu after my first kit which lasts 50 days.
    Last edited by hwy1378; 03-25-2011 at 12:47 PM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember reading a rather good article on HGH. It said you should not expect any visible results for at least a month and several months is really the norm. The logic was that HGH stiumulates your body to heal and repair itself. Unless you are taking massive amounts, like some pro body builders, you won't see quick, dramatic changes.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    I remember reading a rather good article on HGH. It said you should not expect any visible results for at least a month and several months is really the norm. The logic was that HGH stiumulates your body to heal and repair itself. Unless you are taking massive amounts, like some pro body builders, you won't see quick, dramatic changes.
    ok I read things along the same lines.. im going to do a 8 month cycle..I hope some of the HGH Vet's respond to this

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    some guys see results soon but mostly around the 3rd month but REALLY a difference around month 6....
    hgh is a long term compound
    and creates new muscle cells and tissue plus denser bones and this takes awhile

here is an interesting thread you might enjoy reading...plus, for more hgh info you might go to the IGF-1 HGH Insulin forum

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

what type of hgh are you on if you do not mind sharing..
    are you having great dreams already? and fatigue? and carpel tunnel?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Apparently we aren't supposed to ask prices, so I removed my question. Don't see a delete button.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 03-26-2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Recind question

Thread Information