Forest is offline Junior Member

Anyone cycle while on TRT

If so, what drug & dosage, and what was you're TRT script. Lastly, how did it effect your bloodwork and did the Endo know.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Cycle for people on TRT is no different for someone who is not except you dont need to do a PCT afterwards. Dossing works the same way and is not dependent on your TRT. You need to learn what works good for you, how your body will react to each compound and follow the same guidelines as someone who is not on TRT -pct.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    ...and we have a doctors script for the gear The doctor will know if one doesn't time the cycle between the labs, if one is getting labs that is.

sirupate is offline Member
    My endo keeps me on a pretty tight leash as far as follow-up visits and BW are concerned. He'd know if I was going very much beyond my prescribed dose. I might be inclined to boost my levels before a vacation trip...or something like that. He'd probably not be able to detect that change. But otherwise, no. I wouldn't try a cycle as long as I want to keep getting my prescriptions.

Forest is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    My endo keeps me on a pretty tight leash as far as follow-up visits and BW are concerned. He'd know if I was going very much beyond my prescribed dose. I might be inclined to boost my levels before a vacation trip...or something like that. He'd probably not be able to detect that change. But otherwise, no. I wouldn't try a cycle as long as I want to keep getting my prescriptions.
    Hmm, I guess the real question is to what extent an anavar or Equip cycle would affect bloodwork. ANyone?

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Every 3 months I blast . I actually might do the Ronnie Rowland slingshot this cycle. weeks 1-8 600 mgs, weeks 8-10 200 mgs and weeks 10-18 800 mgs. I run 200 mgs a week for my TRT dose and 600 mgs a week for my blast dose. My Dr. knows what I do because I'm honest with her and I have also told her that she can be replaced. Her biggest concern is that I just don't ever have a blood test while under her care with off the scale test levels, so I never get bloods when on blast.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    Every 3 months I blast . I actually might do the Ronnie Rowland slingshot this cycle. weeks 1-8 600 mgs, weeks 8-10 200 mgs and weeks 10-18 800 mgs. I run 200 mgs a week for my TRT dose and 600 mgs a week for my blast dose. My Dr. knows what I do because I'm honest with her and I have also told her that she can be replaced. Her biggest concern is that I just don't ever have a blood test while under her care with off the scale test levels, so I never get bloods when on blast.
    my first 2 cycles was between blood test,like every 6 months i get my blood test done,im planning on a cycle sometime this summer,but with deca included along with my test....i guess when i have my blood test done after the cycle,dont they havet to check specif for deca?

Vettester is offline Banned
    The only thing with the Anavar was the elevated lipid panel. ALT/AST jumped up substantially. Next time, I might get the injection version of Anavar to avoid the first pass thing. Deca is a decent compliment to consider as well. Consider donating blood to keep the CBC panel in check.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    my first 2 cycles was between blood test,like every 6 months i get my blood test done,im planning on a cycle sometime this summer,but with deca included along with my test....i guess when i have my blood test done after the cycle,dont they havet to check specif for deca?
    They just test your T levels. I just went off decca and tested a month later and was fine. As far as I'm concerned, if they want to run additional test than they have to pay for it.

Thread Information