marineone888 is offline New Member

Semen burning girlfriend. Cypionate the cause?

Hi All,

My girlfriend is complaining that my semen is burning her after sex. We have been together for 12 years and this started after I began TRT. Has anyone experienced this or is it probably something else? Thanks!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    That is one I have never heard of. I would have her get checked out by her doctor.

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    hahaha holly shit, I didnt know that could happen.

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    Ive read stories about gf's growing facial hair if you bang your gf while on a cycle, might not be true but yeah.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Heck yeah FEEL MY BURNING DEMON SEED!!!

Scream this at your girl as you are having sex.

Weather true or not it will turn her on.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of this from Test. The Test will not be in your semen. Some women are allergic to their mate's sperm. A person can only be allergic to a protein compound. So maybe the makeup of your semen has changed and now she is having a reaction. Definately need to do the doctor thing. It would suck if you had to stop TRT or stop the girlfriend. Be a touch choice to make: horny and no girl, limp and a girl.

well my wife has had the same issues,she has told me several times that my semen had burned her after sex,but not all the time,and i use Cyp as well.Ive been on TRT for 4 years,and my wife has never complained about this until this year,but my wife is starting to go into pre-menopause,and i dont know if thats the reason or not,but ive been thinking about posting a thread about this myself,but just though it was my wife.....strange things happen when women start to go into menopause

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredIRL View Post
    Ive read stories about gf's growing facial hair if you bang your gf while on a cycle, might not be true but yeah.
    are you for real?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marineone888 View Post
    Hi All,

My girlfriend is complaining that my semen is burning her after sex. We have been together for 12 years and this started after I began TRT. Has anyone experienced this or is it probably something else? Thanks!
    something else

were did you read this lol? ive asked my End about this and he told me that test is not in your semen,at least i hope not lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    were did you read this lol? ive asked my End about this and he told me that test is not in your semen,at least i hope not lol
    its not true mate, complete BS

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    its not true mate, complete BS
    thanks for the update man!

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Wear a condom........... problem solved.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well my wife has had the same issues,she has told me several times that my semen had burned her after sex,but not all the time,and i use Cyp as well.Ive been on TRT for 4 years,and my wife has never complained about this until this year,but my wife is starting to go into pre-menopause,and i dont know if thats the reason or not,but ive been thinking about posting a thread about this myself,but just though it was my wife.....strange things happen when women start to go into menopause
    same experience here, let's not forget that women go through more hormonal changes than men, and things like tubals can mess up their e and p levels, which can effect tons of things like what is being described here. her pH levels may be all out of whack as well. with us, it was worse right around that time of month. And just because her levels are off, doesn't mean she is pre-menopausal, she could just need to go on a replacement therapy too. In our case, it worked itself out (burning) after about 4 months.

We need some female input here - don't we have a new female Mod lurking around somewhere??????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    same experience here, let's not forget that women go through more hormonal changes than men, and things like tubals can mess up their e and p levels, which can effect tons of things like what is being described here. her pH levels may be all out of whack as well. with us, it was worse right around that time of month. And just because her levels are off, doesn't mean she is pre-menopausal, she could just need to go on a replacement therapy too. In our case, it worked itself out (burning) after about 4 months.

We need some female input here - don't we have a new female Mod lurking around somewhere??????
    id seriously doubt his semen is the cause of the burning

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    coffee out of nose, onto keyboard!!!!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Hi All,

could be a ph balance issue, have your GF go see her Gynocologist.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    One way to find out. Have her swallow and if she goes into anaphylactic shock she might be allergic.

Seriously, have you changed your diet lately ?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    id seriously doubt his semen is the cause of the burning

Hey Dec, never said it was.

All others, we have at least three members who have ditto'd this issue. while it may sound funny to some of you, it is a serious deal - so post your funny shiat in the lounge, not here. We are here to help fellow members out, not make fun of them (most of the time).

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Well well well.....I have no idea about it being the test. But as Flat said, we females do have more to deal with especially since so many other hormones at play with the ebbs and flows.

What about when she tinkles? does that burn? does she feel she needs to go to the bathroom more too yet cannot actually get much out? if so, this could be cystitis. And if cystitus which is also called the honeymoon disease, is temporary with correct medication.

Regardless she should go to the doctor. For both of your sakes!

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    bro, make sure your gf of 12 years doesn't have another man of 12 years... cause an itchy burn out of no where... you never know

clemont51 is offline Banned
    It will make their eyes burn.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    from AskMen.com:

Vestibulitis is a condition that causes inflammation, redness and pain in the area around the vagina’s opening and/or in the lower part of the vagina. Because semen is acidic, a burning sensation is felt immediately upon contact with the inflamed vaginal area.

Symptoms usually include:
    Pain upon pressure (ex. while biking, exercising, etc.)
    Pain when inserting a tampon or during intercourse
    The urge to urinate frequently
    Vestibular redness
    Consult with your physician to rule out this condition.

Oh yeah, and a yeast infection can cause it as well.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 04-07-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Damn, Johnny beat me to it ... Yeast infection was going to be my guess on the matter. Agree, have the doc check it out. If she's been taking any antibiotics, good chance it's a yeast infection.

Everyone, kill these rumors about your TRT program causing adverse effects on your lady. It isn't a factor! I had one joker get into with me last year trying to tell me that women don't have testosterone . They do! My wife is on a BHRT program, which includes testosterone cypionate . Yes, you heard it correctly, she takes the same thing I do. However, the dosage is nowhere close to mine, and her serum levels are way lower than ours, plus they vary during their cycles. No beard, no enlarged clit, and looking great!

... However, that new nut sack is getting annoying! JK

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Of course women don' have testosterone ...because they are chicks. Duh. And that is why we don't have estrogen...because we are dudes. Everyone knows that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Hey Dec, never said it was.

All others, we have at least three members who have ditto'd this issue. while it may sound funny to some of you, it is a serious deal - so post your funny shiat in the lounge, not here. We are here to help fellow members out, not make fun of them (most of the time).
    i didnt say you did mate, was just stating test is highly unlikely to be a cause of burning, and i think the fun was being poked at the troll who thinks a girl may get facial hair from their partner cycling habits

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Damn, Johnny beat me to it ... Yeast infection was going to be my guess on the matter. Agree, have the doc check it out. If she's been taking any antibiotics, good chance it's a yeast infection.

Everyone, kill these rumors about your TRT program causing adverse effects on your lady. It isn't a factor! I had one joker get into with me last year trying to tell me that women don't have testosterone . They do! My wife is on a BHRT program, which includes testosterone cypionate . Yes, you heard it correctly, she takes the same thing I do. However, the dosage is nowhere close to mine, and her serum levels are way lower than ours, plus they vary during their cycles. No beard, no enlarged clit, and looking great!

... However, that new nut sack is getting annoying! JK
    thanks for the good info!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi All,

Is it possible your sexual activity has increased since TRT? and if so, is it possible that you are rubbing her raw? Maybe invest in some personal lubricant?

Just a thought?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Thats a fact. Most of them go from being crazy and for the most part un-logical to totally bonkers and completely insane.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    If she shaves it can burn right after shaving

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One easy thing you could do is to get a PH test kit from the garden center and test your semens PH to see if it is either acidic or alkaline as this would be the likely cause if an STD is not involved.

I know that steroid use can cause thick ejaculate so I see no reason to think it could not cause a change in PH.

As far as screaming.... Feel my burning demon seed baby...I would stay away from that approach unless your GF is a 17 yr old metal head LOL

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Tell her to swallow quickly then it wont burn. Mine just says it is thicker sometimes, plenty and taste sweet depending one diet. LOL

Thread Information