Thread: HCG 3rd week.

trusted is offline Junior Member

HCG 3rd week...am i feeling right?

alright, well the doctor put me on hcg because i was shutdown. i go in on mondays & fridays and get a 1000iu of hcg, monday will be my 4th monday to get it, i feel good, i just dont feel like going out, (my confidence is LOW).... i go to the gym, go to work, it's just i just dont feel like going out, anyone have an idea of what is going on??
    is something not functioning right, or do you think it's a different problem?

- the boy's are normal size, i get erections, but not as often as i did a year ago.

-when i started the hcg my testosterone was at 66.
    Last edited by trusted; 04-15-2011 at 12:35 PM.

also i'm not gaining any weight, actually lost around 8lbs in the last 6 weeks..... still eating the same.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You really need a lot more information in here. Were you doing HRT before starting hCG ? If so, what, how much, and how long? List everything you take. Did you feel like not going out before the HCG too or is this new?

Are you getting two 500 iu injections per week or two 1000 injections? You should be injecting this yourself and on an EOD schedule in my opinion but twice a week is not anything to worry about as well.

hCG has been reported to make men feel a lot better as opposed to not taking it.

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    Also, your T level of 66... I assume that is measured in ng/dL? That is in the range of a woman's T.

On the other hand, if your 66 was measured in nmol/L, that's very high. That would be equivalent to 1900 ng/dL.

My T level of 66 was LOW, sorry.

Also, yeah when i had went to the doctor, he put me on test cyp 200mg weekly for 4 weeks, and when i mentioned some of the things he then realized what was going on and took me off test and put me on hcg .

two, 1000iu injections on Monday/Friday.

while i was on the test 200mg weekly, i always wanted to go out, confidence was high!

also, the doctor just asked me to come into the office to get the shot.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    ur e2 might be high from the hcg spikes

Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    ur e2 might be high from the hcg spikes

my nipples are not sore, or have knots behind them....

*** also taking 3000mg of tyrosine daily.

If you were given 200mg per week, than it would be expected that this would shut down your natural production. That's normal.

Your original post mentioned, "and when i mentioned some of the things he then realized what was going on and took me off test and put me on hcg ." What was going on? Were your balls shrinking? What I have heard people doing is getting the HCG injections while also continuing the TRT. The TRT will shut you down. HCG will restore your balls. The two go together.

I assume your T level of 66 was taken sometime after you had been directed to stop injections. The listed half life of Test-c is 8 days per the label. My guess is that your blood work was done 1.5 to 2 weeks after your last injection. Am I close?

And since I didn't know anything about Tyrosine, I "wiki-ed" it:

Medical Use

Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters and increases plasma neurotransmitter levels (particularly dopamine and norepinephrine)[9] but has little if any effect on mood.[10][11][12] The effect on mood is more noticeable in humans subjected to stressful conditions (see below).

A number of studies have found tyrosine to be useful during conditions of stress, cold, fatigue,[13] loss of a loved one such as in death or divorce, prolonged work and sleep deprivation,[14][15] with reductions in stress hormone levels,[16] reductions in stress-induced weight loss seen in animal trials,[13] improvements in cognitive and physical performance[11][17][18] seen in human trials; however, because tyrosine hydroxylase is the rate-limiting enzyme, effects are less significant than those of l-dopa.

Tyrosine does not seem to have any significant effect on mood, cognitive or physical performance in normal circumstances.[19][20][21] A daily dosage for a clinical test supported in the literature is about 100 mg/kg for an adult which amounts to about 6.8 grams at 150 lbs.[22] The usual dosage amounts to 500–1500 mg per day (dose suggested by most manufacturers; usually an equivalent to 1–3 capsules of pure tyrosine). It is not recommended to exceed 12000 mg (12 g) per day. In fact, too high doses result in reduced levels of dopamine.[19] Tyrosine may decrease the absorption of other amino acids in high or chronic doses. It decreases absorption of l-dopa.

first off im on my junky cell phone, so excuse the mistakes.... i ran superdrol and it messed me up. i got to feeling bad, so went to the doc and had a blood test done.... test was at 66 so they put me on trt for four weeks then i re explained what happend and told him hcg would be a better option as he agreed on taking me off.... started me on hcg... monday will be the start of fourth wk. he wants to draw blood monday and see were im at....

im just wanting advise on if it sounds like my t is low or if theees another prob.

Ah, now the "and when i mentioned some of the things he then realized what was going on and took me off test and put me on hcg " makes sense. 66 is very low, so with the doc not knowing the SD use, it makes sense that you were started in on the TRT. And knowing the SD use, it makes sense that the TRT would be stopped in lieu of HCG. What your doc wants to do is to jump start your nuts with the HCG and get your body making it's own test. After you follow that process with the doctor for awhile, I'm sure they will run new blood work on you to see what your T-levels are. If they've gotten back up, you will probably be pronounced "cured". It's unfortunate that you don't know what your levels were before the SD so you would be able to compare.

hey man thanks.. im just worried im going to crash after the hcg wears off without being on clomid or nolva.... ill kno monday im almost certain my t is low.. im not gaining any size.. lost 7lbs actually... my diets the same... hmm. wonder why my confidence hasnt rose....

Vettester is offline Banned
    OP, how long have you been off the S-Drol? I agree totally with Whitcollar10 about the doctor's rationale for probably putting you on the HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    OP, how long have you been off the S-Drol? I agree totally with Whitcollar10 about the doctor's rationale for probably putting you on the HCG.
    First part of Jan. is when i ended the cycle.

BUMP....

i go tomorrow for a hcg shot, but i think i'm going to see if they can start blood test me tomorrow.

been researching high estrogen, and i have some symptoms, nipples do not hurt though...

Thread Information