Total T declines 100 points in one month- Is this normal?

At the beginning of last August, my total T was 923 on 200mg of Test Cyp weekly. At that time, I backed my dose down to 180mg weekly per the doctors request because he wanted me in the 700-800 range. A month later, it dropped to 740. In April it was still 737. As of a week ago it's now 652. What gives? Is it normal for levels to fluctuate that much in a month?
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 04-24-2011 at 10:28 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lots of things can bring it down. Lack of sleep is a big one. Alcohol is another, lack of exercise and normal diet. There are many factors.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am assuming you got the bw done same day after injection same time, each time?

if you take an inhection of 300mg of test cyp one week,how much would your levels drop in 2 weeks?

Test levels fluctuate depending upon a number of things like time of day, physical exercise and other things as already noted... Also, if your E2 levels are climbing that would another significant indicator as well.

sierrahiker is offline New Member
    A variance of 100 points is not at all unusual for me, in fact, that is the norm. My test has gone from 850 on January 1 to 1260 on January 30 and then back down to 550 in February.

My levels never stay the same. I'm on 120 mgs a week.

Correction: My second to last test was Feb 17 [not the beginning of April as I said above] and my levels were 737. My last was April 18 and that the one that dropped to 652. So it was almost exactly 2 months in between tests.

All tests were done on the same day of the week, between 9AM and 10AM. I haven't altered my diet but I have had to stop working out the since the beginning of march, due to an injury. I'm just a little surprised by this because my levels have been pretty consistent up to this point.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    At the beginning of last August, my total T was 923 on 200mg of Test Cyp weekly. At that time, I backed my dose down to 180mg weekly per the doctors request because he wanted me in the 700-800 range. A month later, it dropped to 740. In April it was still 737. As of a week ago it's now 652. What gives? Is it normal for levels to fluctuate that much in a month?
    imo the answer is a simple YES and actually surprised your surprised

It's never been an issue before. Now I know.

Mystery Solved... Turns out I got a bad bottle of Test. Didn't notice until today while drawing that it was all crystalized on the bottom. Took it back and got a free replacement.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Bad bottle? Crystalized? Are you using a name brand or a UG?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the typical shelf life for a bottle of test cyp?

I've got a script, so I get it from Walgreen's. Every other time they gave me Watson labs, the bad vial was from Sandoz. I haven't checked out Watson since I've not had a problems with them, but I did find a few listings online about Sandoz going bad.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Ah, that's usually how the liquid winstol looks, which is normal for that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Ah, that's usually how the liquid winstol looks, which is normal for that stuff.
    Not familiar with winstol. Are you saying that it's supposed to be in a solid clump at the bottom? I tried shaking it and even warming it up under a light bulb but couldn't get it off the bottom. All the Watson stuff has been simple liquid.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 04-28-2011 at 12:20 AM.

No, not normal for "T" ... I've never had it like that. The winstrol on the other hand comes with these tiny little crystals, and they always seem to get clogged up in my light gauge needles, but that's a whole other story.

Forrest, there's another thread I posted on tonight regarding Arimidex and E2. Check it out, I mentioned your name and that you had a excessive high E2 score at the start. The OP might want to hear about your protocol during that period.
    Thanks,
    VM8

Thread Information