Thread: liqidex

caira1074 is offline Junior Member

liqidex

ive been on trt for 9 months 300 a week, i take liquidex .25 on a as needed basis but iam noticing some people take it regularly is there a specific protocol for taking it wile on trt or do i just listen to my body and take it when i feel the need, or is it something you take regularly thanks guys

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by caira1074 View Post
    ive been on trt for 9 months 300 a week, i take liquidex .25 on a as needed basis but iam noticing some people take it regularly is there a specific protocol for taking it wile on trt or do i just listen to my body and take it when i feel the need, or is it something you take regularly thanks guys
    bloodwork and symptomatic feeling together would be best my brother....also thats a high dose of test to be running indefinately....what have you achieved/noticed during this 9months

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Also curious how you are doing on 300mg/week. If you are not under the care of a doctor, you might want to reconsider that dosage. Do blood work to find out your Estrogen levels, don't guess.

caira1074 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    bloodwork and symptomatic feeling together would be best my brother....also thats a high dose of test to be running indefinately....what have you achieved/noticed during this 9months
    why is it high iam under a drs care and he knows that i take anywhere from 200 to 3oo a week what is standard dose then this is for life i was put on trt therapy because my total t was 500 and he said that was llow for my age 33 but as i read more of the forums im finding that its not as low as most feel good on 300 just have to watch the e2 and test levels they are around 1100 for total and 56 for free

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i dont know try asking your doctor then you answered your own question just watch the e2 levels and you will be super fine maybe you can run 300mg a week til eternity best of luck to you keep us posted

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    What type of doctor is he/she? 500 total is not low. What was your free? Alot of TRT PTs try to live on as low as possible 100 to 150 per week. Have you tried a lower dose?

sirupate is offline Member
    My doc has me on only 300 mg./mo. currently (in 3 or 4 injections). Doing labs pretty soon and wonder how that will turn out. I can't imagine being able to do 300mgs./wk. I think lots of guys here to some liquidex every 3.5 days.

Thread Information