lifter65 is offline Associate Member

injections and liquidex

I'm on trt of 150 mg every week, i do feel better than before, but have noticed possibly a little bit of gyno and my nipples have also gotten puffier, i have prabably 15 % bodyfat and have had a little bit of gyno and i suspect my estrogen is high also, when i had it checked the total estrogen was 127, i've ordered liquidex, what is the amount i should be taking?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    thats really high bro, go with 25mg til it comes down and ease off to 12.5mg ed, see if it holds.

the total estrogen scale was from 0-200, but ive suspected my 127 was high, and ill be taking liquidex( arimidex ) , which i think you confused the liquidex with something else

sure did, my bad.................... .5mg EOD til it gets down, then see if .25mg EOD will work. dont worry about dropping e 2 low, its MUCH easier to deal with that problem than high e problem........................................... ..........

ok thank you that sounds good, and that 127 level was before i started trt, keep in mind im 19 and now on injections, it makes me wonder if i got my estrogen levels down i may never have had to start injections, what do you think

I think its crazy for you to go on TRT @ 19...................seriously. need to try HPTA normalization first. Did the DOC put you on this??????

yes, i kept telling him i need this fixed now because ive been living with it the past 2 years, first he wanted to do androgel but insurance wouldnt cover it, so then he ended up putting me on injections, first for 150 mg every 3 weeks, but i told him it wore off so ts 150 mg a week now

i mean its up to you, i can say its crazy but at the same time I did not have to put up with the symptoms for 2 years ya know???? I just dont want to see guys do this at a young age if they don't have to. if you TRULY have a serious problem, it is actually healthier to be on TRT, as long as levels are kept within physiological range.

well i definately had a problem, but besides all the problems my total chol was 265 and my hdl was 196, sky high, now i would rather have went on hcg and an ai instead of test, maybe that would have gotten my up to the high range?

yea but that is shutting you down too, so mine as well take T IMO.

oh, i thoughht hcg increased levels without shutting you down but bringing you up, i thought that is why people use it in pct

HCG just makes the teste produce T. The HPTA is a very complex system. Dr. Scally calls it a "tightly coupled dynamic feedback loop" so even though it forces your testes to work, it still shuts down the signal from your pituitary to the testes. so it does shut you down. following me?

HCG for HPTA normilization is used to jump start them. For instance, if you leave your dirt bike sitting in the garage for 2 years, you can put new gas in it, put new spark plug in it, and try and kick it all you want and it may not start. but if you "push start it" and get it running, usually after that it will run and start up fine.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-13-2011 at 11:09 PM.

yes, youve been a great help, thanks

Thread Information