Thread: HCG extreme?

burndawg is offline New Member

HCG extreme?

Anyone heard of this non prescription form of hug? Suppose to be an oral drop form.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is not true hCG . There is no true hCG drops. This from their FAQ page is a dead giveaway:

Q: Will my HCG drops ever expire?
    A: HCG drops have a 5 year shelf life.

If it doesn't come in a powerder with biostat water, you mix it, and you inject it, then it is not real hCG

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i agree, garbage is where i would put that....................

It's the diet thing surrounding hCG that's driving this kind of shit. Beware!

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And the studies show you don't lose anymore weight from the hCG with the diet, it's the DIET people that loses the weight! 500 calories a day, that is nuts. And you don't learn to eat properly to maintain your weight, it's just a crash diet.

While looking for sources for HCG I came across a couple articles and read them because I was curious what all the hype was about with the diet. Apparently, in high doses, it prevents the body from going into the usual starvation shutdown that occurs and also suppresses the appetite. So some how you can go right back to a normal diet without the usual regaining all the weight because your body never thinks it's starving. But still a ridiculous diet none the less... 500 calories? Seriously... WTF? Oh yah.. and there is no real form of HCG other than injectable. But you can get that all day long without a script so it's a non issue. Just get the real stuff and be happy. I only wish I'd started it much sooner. And not just cuz my nuts shrunk, but because I feel WAY better than I have in years. More energy, better focus, better moods, less stress, sleeping better... It's well worth it. ...Oh yah, and my "boys" are coming back too.

JimInAK is offline Member
    This is definitely something very effective about the HCG diet, for people that need to lose a lot of extra weight. I have a friend that lost in excess of 100 lbs. and may have put 10 or 15 back on.

What Forrest is talking about, as far as HCG use helping the body avoid the whole starvation issue is very valid. With just a radical diet, those who lose a substantial amount of weight would be very likely to put it right back on.

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    While looking for sources for HCG I came across a couple articles and read them because I was curious what all the hype was about with the diet. Apparently, in high doses, it prevents the body from going into the usual starvation shutdown that occurs and also suppresses the appetite. So some how you can go right back to a normal diet without the usual regaining all the weight because your body never thinks it's starving. But still a ridiculous diet none the less... 500 calories? Seriously... WTF? Oh yah.. and there is no real form of HCG other than injectable. But you can get that all day long without a script so it's a non issue. Just get the real stuff and be happy. I only wish I'd started it much sooner. And not just cuz my nuts shrunk, but because I feel WAY better than I have in years. More energy, better focus, better moods, less stress, sleeping better... It's well worth it. ...Oh yah, and my "boys" are coming back too.
    You have a PM coming...

Thread Information