bbray is offline New Member

Calculating blood T levels

I found this calculator online that you enter in the amount of steroids you're taking and when and it tells you the amount of T in mg's in your blood for each day.

I read somewhere(but don't know if it's true) that I healthy 18 year old male produces somewhere between 10-14 mg's of T per day. So when I entered my amount of test which is 160mg 1/week(it didn't have an option for cypionate other than for specifying the half life, so I chose testex since I think that's the same) and I saw that after the 5th week you level out at about 30mg the day of the shot and the low point being 17 the day before the next shot I was a bit surprised. If I did it correctly and my numbers of "normal" are correct then shouldn't the 100-200 mg/week doses be putting us at a very nicely high level(as in much more than 1000 T)?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So where's the link? I would like to try the calculator and compare it's output with my known results.

bbray is offline New Member
    roidcalc.com

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    just by my own bloodwork and MOST that ive seen on 200mg...YES...1,000 or above is what i would expect...but i've seen a few that havent achieved those levels on that dose...

what would be your goal level?

Thread Information