Guys - I have been taking Calcium D-Glucarate for many years now for so many beneficial reasons. It was recommended to me from a friend who is an Oncologist. This little calcium salt is very powerful in removing used hormones especially E2. It's also known to assist the body in balancing hormones and pathways as well. I can't get into it all here, do a search on it, but you will soon find that you may and will want to add this to your supplement protocol.

Calcium D-Glucarate is known for:

•Estrogen Removal - Calcium-D-Glucarate allows the body to excrete used hormones, such as estrogen before they can become reabsorbed. Large doses of Calcium-D-Glucarate have been shown to lower serum estrogen levels in rats by 23 percent. Because many breast cancers are estrogen-dependent, Calcium-D-Glucarate's ability to affect estrogen and other hormone levels has led to Phase I clinical trials at several major cancer centers in the United States. Results of these studies are pending.

•Tumor Prevention - Animal studies have shown positive results regarding the use of Calcium D-Glucarate for detoxifying carcinogens in the colon, skin, lung, breast, and liver. Due to the encouraging results, breast cancer studies are currently being conducted by the National Cancer Institute at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.

•Lipid Lowering - Preliminary results in humans show D-Glucarate reduced total serum cholesterol up to 12 percent, LDL-cholesterol up to 28 percent, and triglycerides up to 43 percent.

It's cheap and easy to find. I highly recommend it guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------