agq8 is offline New Member

Full Time Usage for Older Guy?

I'm 37 yrs old and have been working out fairly consistently for the last few years. I'm 5 weeks in to 200mg test cyp 2 x week and decca 200 once week. 1st 4 weeks I also took 30 mg/day dbol .
    I started out at 6' 2" 210 (roughly 8% bf) and I'm at 220 now with a very slight puffiness. I get a swollen feeling in my hands from time to time but other than that I feel wonderful. My strength is really surprising me but the best effect in my opinion is the fact that I sleep like a rock! I work in Afghanistan w/ the Military and my sleep is sometimes sporadic. Now, with even as little as 4 hrs sleep I still feel refreshed and energized! Hope it's not due mostly from the dbol. I also seem to have a much better sense of well being.

Questions: I have contemplated starting HGH but I think I will wait. My idea is that w/ the boost in quality of sleep, I'll most probably be producing a little extra GH anyways???
    Also, I am contemplating going to a full time usage of test cyp alone after my cycle/pct. What dosage would be ideal to maintain a VERY HIGH level of test that could still be within the natural levels??? The Military could pop a test but as long as I'm even close to a normal range they won't bother me.

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    200mg every week would you keep you in the upper part of the normal ranges. I am at 250mgs I got tested 12 weeks ago and it was 765. Tested 6 weeks ago and it was 1077.

Thread Information