Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member

Higher stress levels since trt

I've noticed that while I feel more aggressive and feel better overall my stress levels are higher. The addition of an ai and hcg have def helped but I still feel a higher stress level.

Just got some more bloodwork to see exactly where things are. 200 mg per week and .5 anastrozole on inject days along with 250iu hcg eod. Not sure if it's the healthiest regimen tho.

Picking up my lab results tomorrow and I'll see. I think it may be an e2 issue. Maybe .5 eod of strozole

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    very well can be what you predict....seems like a big dose of test and only a little AI..u didnt mention how long youve been running that

Johnny Sinn is offline Associate Member
    Bout ten weeks on this protocol. So maybe bump up the ai. I feel awesome. I'm sleeping great. Processing food great. I like the dosage.

But health risk wise I wonder if it's too high. I'll really have to watch my psa and cholesterol. It has also severely increased my appetite

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    120 mg of Test makes me nervous too. Also gives me tension issues. For me, it has nothing to do with E2 levels, and everything to do with high T levels. I simply can't handle anything over 850 total T without issues. When you get your test results, pay close attention to T as well as E2.

My money is on "high T" issue. I would wager JP a vial of Deca , but I'm afraid I may lose the wager.

no actually that makes sense...i think both levels will be elevated but the T out of range

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    Where did you get this protocol?

I thought the usual protocol for HCG was 250-500iu both days before your shot with 250 being the preferred until lab results are in.

200mg of T EW seems like the very upper level also.

Post your result I'd be interested to see where everything is.

Until BW results are back everything here is speculation.

For what it's worth; starting out the generally accepted ratio of T to AI is: 1 mg of an AI to every 100 mg of Test.

So at 200 mg of Test you'd be taking 2 mg of an AI weekly. Relatively speaking, .5 mg is very low compared to your 200 mg Test protocol and leans to higher E2 levels.

HCG protocols vary from physician to physician. I like lower doses more frequently (EOD) rather then two larger doses back-to-back to better control intratesticular E2, keeps leydig cell sensitive under control and mimics more natural levels.

Again, your BW won't lie.

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same experience with high T levels. I start to get anxious and have a hard time relaxing. It's great for workouts, but sucks for day to day life. I personally have dropped my T dose for that reason. I've read that T is a central nervous system stimulant and it seems some people are sensitive to it that way. For me, I even have a hard time sleeping through the night. Hope your bloodwork gives some answers. A lot of times you just have to listen to what your body is telling you and adjust. It is tough though when you are having good results in other areas to make a change.

swllce is offline Associate Member
    I took 200 mg test C for 7 weeks,i had mood issues sleep issues rapid heartbeat etc.
    I started out at 100 mg then bumped it up to 200 to see results .My total test came back well over 2000,started out at 271total, normal range 170 to ***.
    Now i am doing better emotionally .I was in shock when i saw the blood work,all a long the clinic had been telling me to bump up my ai to deal with my e .
    That only lead to joint problems on top of high t.
    Never assume,go with blood work, it takes a long time and a few mistakes along the road to achive a good trt plan.

Quote Originally Posted by vickenkalle View Post
    I took 200 mg test C for 7 weeks,i had mood issues sleep issues rapid heartbeat etc.
    I started out at 100 mg then bumped it up to 200 to see results .My total test came back well over 2000,started out at 271total, normal range 170 to ***.
    Now i am doing better emotionally .I was in shock when i saw the blood work,all a long the clinic had been telling me to bump up my ai to deal with my e .
    That only lead to joint problems on top of high t.
    Never assume,go with blood work, it takes a long time and a few mistakes along the road to achive a good trt plan.
    so your on 200

I have an easier time understanding high and low E2 levels causing anxiety and stress then Test to be honest with you. In all my readings I've never really come across Test causing anxiety or stress as a clinical issue.

High and low E2 can easily cause anxiety and stress...among alot of other things.

Just my $0.02

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    I have an easier time understanding high and low E2 levels causing anxiety and stress then Test to be honest with you. In all my readings I've never really come across Test causing anxiety or stress as a clinical issue.

High and low E2 can easily cause anxiety and stress...among alot of other things.

Just my $0.02
    I've never read anything about it either, just know it does for me. Roid rage is several steps above stress.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    I've never read anything about it either, just know it does for me. Roid rage is several steps above stress.
    My discussion is Test in the optimal range not blasting.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post

Just my $0.02
    this is actually how i thought as well but arizona and vick dont post a lot of bs....like we both know we are all individual...could even be blood pressure increase causing their symptoms alone?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sinn View Post
    I've noticed that while I feel more aggressive and feel better overall my stress levels are higher. The addition of an ai and hcg have def helped but I still feel a higher stress level.

Just got some more bloodwork to see exactly where things are. 200 mg per week and .5 anastrozole on inject days along with 250iu hcg eod. Not sure if it's the healthiest regimen tho.

Picking up my lab results tomorrow and I'll see. I think it may be an e2 issue. Maybe .5 eod of strozole
    Well it's 4 days after, what are the results?

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    I definitely have a natural tendency toward anxiety, so maybe the high T just enhances that tendency. Dr. Crisler said that some of his patients have that reaction (stress/anxiety/insomnia).
    Speaking of roid rage ...Like Greg Valentino said in Bigger, Faster, Stronger, "Roid rage is a myth. If a guy is an a$$hole before taking steroids , he will be an even bigger a$$hole after taking steroids." Different issue, but I love that quote, and it seems to be true from the guys I know.

Thread Information