Novanut is offline Junior Member

Anybody recommend a good TRT Doc in Las Vegas

Looking for a recommendation on a good TRT Dr or an Endo that knows his stuff in Las Vegas. Or maybe even a GP that will order blood work. Maybe that way I can get my insurance to cover the blood work cost.
    I found a place called Ageless Men's Health that does test injections and HCG but Cost about $200 a month which seems a little steep. They do blood work but it doesn't seem to be very comprehensive compared to what I've been reading. I think they just test T levels and estrogen, maybe some rbc but not much more. There's also cryogenics but I'd have to sell everything I own just to do a month with them...
    Thanks

No one? Any recommendations for TRT clinics I can call? Anybody using Maximus HRT?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am in Vegas and have had good luck at two places. Don't go anywhere that will charge you $200 a month. That is someone that doesn't care about your health, and they know you will leave them as soon as you realize they are taking advantage of you.

I don't think we are allowed to discuss clinics in the general forum. I will see if I can get a message to you in some way since you cannot PM yet.

Ah, sorry didnt know recommending legal clinics was frowned upon...
    If you could get in touch with me That would be great! Thanks!

I sent you a friend request on the chance that it allows you to get guest messages (not the same as PMs).

If that doesn't work, you just need to get your post count up to 50 (I think) so you can send and receive PMs.

I would recommend working with a local doctor rather than an out of state clinic. The prices, and the care, will be better. I have used two places that are decent, and the only reason I switched was someone I knew left one place to go to the other and I followed her. She is now gone, so I like them both equally. Both are knowledgable. Both are reasonable.

Email me:
    Last edited by Novanut; 11-28-2011 at 08:07 PM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't believe mentioning legal clinics is a problem nor is discussing prescriptions.......unless things have changed in the last few weeks, I've been wrong before.

Maximus is fine but as with all clinics you don't need everything they are willing to sell you.

Thanks Jd. I'm hoping to find a good Doc. local

Email sent. Don't respond to anyone else that emails you. Especially if they offer to sell you anything. Actually, you might want to delete that from your post now.

Thanks Johnny, I'll check it in a minute. That's an alternate Email in case I get spammed. :yes:

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Email sent. Don't respond to anyone else that emails you. Especially if they offer to sell you anything. Actually, you might want to delete that from your post now.
    Thanks again. Sent you another email. Thanks for helping me out!

I hit you back. Nice to "meet" you. Get that post count up so you can use PM.

I hit you back. Nice to "meet" you. Get that post count up so you can use PM.
    Nice to "meet" you too! i appreciate you help and I'll work on that post count... lol

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Novanut and JohnnyVegas. I live in Vegas Too. Southwest area. I would like the info too.

I don't know if I need it or not-I'm only 29, but lately I've just lost my sex drive. Everything works, my ladyfriend of 4 years is so out of my league it's not even funny, but I just don't have the "want to" I do own a business and like all business owners my stress levels are very high, but what do you think...If I have NO problem getting my stuff to work, but lack the want to....Is this a symptom?

One of my symptoms was lack of libido. I just didn't think of it, and almost didn't want to be bothered. I never had ED problems, just a lack of drive. Only way to know if it is a low Test problem is getting blood work done. It could be a million things.

I am a business owner, and we are in a hostile environment right now. This town is a mess. I have stress issues as well.

I can get you info on who I use...but you cannot PM yet either.

Nevermind, there's Johnny now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Novanut and JohnnyVegas. I live in Vegas Too. Southwest area. I would like the info too.

I don't know if I need it or not-I'm only 29, but lately I've just lost my sex drive. Everything works, my ladyfriend of 4 years is so out of my league it's not even funny, but I just don't have the "want to" I do own a business and like all business owners my stress levels are very high, but what do you think...If I have NO problem getting my stuff to work, but lack the want to....Is this a symptom?
    Last edited by Novanut; 11-29-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Slow

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there are many ways to find a doctor that will help you with your hrt/trt plans. Here is a data base you can use. Search by zip code....

http://www.lef.org/Health-Wellness/*...=doctor%20list

Thanks for the link.
    I believe I'm on the right track thanks to JohnnyVegas. I just have to set up an appointment...

Thanks for the info JohnnyV. I've got an appointment for tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Well I'm on TRT now. Yahoo... Everything went well at the Dr., other than he was a little strange or manic.lol I actually got my appointment moved and got in yesterday. Anyway, I'm on 1cc of cyp a week and we'll see how that goes. The doc also gave me some preloaded syringes of HCG to have in case of my nuts shrank. I thought it was weird to give me preloaded syringes. All the reading I've done says it's so unstable and you have to be extremely careful not to bump it around too much as it will deactivate. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Novanut, Did you go to the one next to the palms or the one in henderson that JohnnyV recommended? How much was the consult and BW?

Umm, I'm not sure I can post that stuff online. I think that's why JV emailed it too us... I'll see if i can pm you yet.

I think you can put some prices for doctor visits, etc. as this isn't illicit stuff. Just no names. That is what I didn't want to post.

Novanut - how did it go?

I think you can put some prices for doctor visits, etc. as this isn't illicit stuff. Just no names. That is what I didn't want to post.

Novanut - how did it go?
    It went well. I actually sent you an email about it. He did what I needed and we'll see how it goes.
    As for the cost I only paid $125, his fee and blood work was billed to my insurance. My insurance may not cover the whole thing but will cover the labs and at least half of his fee, which if I remember correctly was $100, maybe $75 don't remember. The cyp was all I paid for which hopefully helps with this memory thing. lol Hopefully in the furture he'll just write me scripts so I don't have to mess with going down there, plus it will be cheaper to get it at CVS, I think. My only concern was the preloaded HCG pins but I guess others do it as well.

slfmade I sent you a pm...
    Last edited by Novanut; 12-07-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Got it. Thanks. I'm gonna set up an appointment after the 1st of the year.

Vegas1981 is offline New Member
    Hi JohhnyVegas,

Could you maybe also send me the name of the doctor, I also am looking to start with TRT...

Thanks a millions...

R

Hey Vegas, if you had enough post I would pm you the guy I was using. I don't really recommend his wacky ass though. I've recently moved to CT. and will be on the hunt for a new place.
    Anyway, just before I left the dr I was using more than doubled his rates on HRT and refused to call scripts in and would only let me buy through him, charging double the price per bottle of test. He flat out said he doesn't make enough calling in scripts or working with patients that self inject. He also changed his mind about working with me out of state, said it wasn't worth his time. This, after agreeing to do it and agreeing on a periodic consult fee. He's a serious **** wad! There's another place that Johnny recommended but I can't remember who it was. Once you get your post count up I'm sure Johnny will send you the info...
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1981 View Post
    Hi JohhnyVegas,

Could you maybe also send me the name of the doctor, I also am looking to start with TRT...
    There are two places I have used here in Vegas. Both have their problems. Don't bother with either of them if you don't actually have low Test levels. They aren't the kind of clinic that over-prescribes. I am NOT saying that is what you are looking for, just warning you up front. Try TrimCare and TrimBodyMD. I recommend talking to both and nailing down their pricing before starting. Feel free to tell them you know what Test costs at the pharmacy (you can call CVS and ask what Test Cyp, 10ml vial @ 200mg/ml would cost) and hope they can work with you to allow them to make money but still allow you to afford the treatment. Those places can be very aggressive with pricing if you just walk in off the street not knowing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Novanut View Post
    Hey Vegas, if you had enough post I would pm you the guy I was using. I don't really recommend his wacky ass though. I've recently moved to CT. and will be on the hunt for a new place.
    Anyway, just before I left the dr I was using more than doubled his rates on HRT and refused to call scripts in and would only let me buy through him, charging double the price per bottle of test. He flat out said he doesn't make enough calling in scripts or working with patients that self inject. He also changed his mind about working with me out of state, said it wasn't worth his time. This, after agreeing to do it and agreeing on a periodic consult fee. He's a serious **** wad! There's another place that Johnny recommended but I can't remember who it was. Once you get your post count up I'm sure Johnny will send you the info...
    Good luck
    I assume that is the guy that I am still working with. There are a lot of operational problems in that office but I deal with a person there that tries to handle me personally because I have had some of the problems you describe. I have not had my prices jump much. Wacky is the word I would use as well.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 05-22-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Yeah, Dr. GS is the guy I was using. I saw him just before I left and that's when he did a complete 180 and jacked the prices up on me. There's a girl in the office that helps me out and knocked the price down some. I'd rather deal with her someone else as I don't trust Dr. GS anymore. But unfortunately, I don't think there's any way around him. I also heard that they were moving to a new location. You might want to check into that...
    I did manage to pick up two bottles of cyp before I left, which buys me some time to find a new dr., but I'm freaking out now that I have to find a new dr here in CT...

I have had my problems with them. Mostly ordering things, checking in a week later and finding out it was never ordered or it wasn't in yet. I have someone that watches out for me now and things run pretty smoothly for both me and my wife. The wait time can be insane, but I rarely need to do a full visit.

The other place I used was much less hectic, but they didn't return phone calls. Ever. No matter what my question was. They didn't even call me back when I said I had a family member that I wanted to refer and had some questions.

There may be better places in town, but I can only comment on the ones I have used.

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    How about this guy: www.drlife.com

Quote Originally Posted by DanMan250 View Post
    Better have some deep pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMan250 View Post
    Judging by his advertising and marketing budget, I imagine he is expensive. Always worth a shot though. Tell us how it goes if you meet with them.

I believe Dr. Life is still affiliated with cenergenics. At least he was when I contacted his office last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Novanut View Post
    I believe Dr. Life is still affiliated with cenergenics. At least he was when I contacted his office last year...
    Yeah, all the billboards I see featuring Dr. Life are Cenergenics.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I've done ageless mens health and have no complaints with them.. good place...

there is a doc in vegas who does TRT however he WILL NOT prescribe HCG at all.. and you have to ask for arimidex .. if you are interested pm me.. i'm not on often but i'll check back in a day or so

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I am in Vegas and have had good luck at two places. Don't go anywhere that will charge you $200 a month. That is someone that doesn't care about your health, and they know you will leave them as soon as you realize they are taking advantage of you.

I don't think we are allowed to discuss clinics in the general forum. I will see if I can get a message to you in some way since you cannot PM yet.
    Man, I've been going to the Ageless Men's Health place for over a year. They're pricey, but they're still cheaper than buying that androgel . Plus it works better and is less of a hassle.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yeah, all the billboards I see featuring Dr. Life are Cenergenics.
    The only billboard I've seen was for ageless and they posted it in front of the LVAC on rainbow.

Thread Information