Thread: life on hrt

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member

life on hrt

Iittle about me....

30 years old 5'11" 275 lbs

Started using steroids at age 20-21 years old

Have done about 4-6 cycles; have used sustanon 250, deca , winny, EQ , dbol and test400 from Mexico

Test system shut down at age 26, lost 50 lbs in 2 months....

Took year and half to rebound my test, which only got to about 140ng/ml

Doctor than started me on test therapy androgel , than remarried and wife and I wanted a baby so I got off.. She got pregnant we now have a 16 month old beautiful baby girl!

So than I go from 245 lbs to about 268 lbs, became tired all the time. Made an appointment with my endo, put me on Test C at 100mg a week.

Interesting begins: I put on about 5 more pounds, become stronger and harder but I'm still a fat ass lol. I have a lot of mass on my frame just needed to start back at the gym once I felt normal again, than after about 6-7 weeks in I started to break out with acne I couldnt control and Blood pressure went up also to 140-150. I contribute most of this probably being out of shape, so I get Nolva, tamox, and hcg and went cold turkey and the acne got even worse. Damn never ever been this bad even when I was on a cycle, I have like boils sticking out that ****?ng hurt.

So I see my endo ( while I'm off hrt) and ask him about my e2 and acne , his response was go from 100 mg a week to 100 every two weeks, BAMN RED FLAG. That will make my test system yoyo and Probably do more harm due to sides than help. I been with him for 3 years and hate to leave him but dang he really doesn't seems like he knows anything and how to help me

I seen a dermatologist for the acne after a few bacteria medicine nope acne still there, been almost 4 months since last shot I believe and she will be putting me on accutane for about 2-3 months.

Question is if I'm on hrt is hcg necessary? Two I hear the sides are a little less harsh with test ethantate? Three what are the effects of the e2 being to high, bloat and acne?

I'm not jumping back on until I get my ass back into the gym and start getting back into shape and than will jump back on hrt since I think most of it is contributed to me being a little heavy. Time to get the bedroom body and get rid on the silver back gorilla body

Any help, have blood work in like six months, want to start working out without hrt for 4 months lose about 20-30 pounds than jump back on hrt and do blood work if he is lost I will switch indefinitely!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you may have just nominated yourself as our new poster boy for why youngsters shouldn't be taking AAS until their mid twenties. Maybe you should speak up on the Q&A thread and try to talk some sense into these kids?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    for full health hcg is necessary

ester sides is person to person but USUALLY doesnt matter

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you want to keep some natural production, and testicular health in general, HCG is your friend.

On the question about sides. Test E or Test C; both will convert downstream to E2, and both will contribute to any other sides that you might be predispositioned with, like acne, prostate issues, or in some cases hair loss, which can be attributed to additional conversion downstream to DHT. Both compounds are very, very close in molecular structure. I think Test Cyp might have just a slightly longer active life (1/2 day or 1 day at best), but I might be wrong (I'll have to look back on my Anabolics 9th Edition when I get back home). Regardless, for TRT purposes, they're identical twins IMO.

Exercise and diet are indeed your friends. That will without doubt help your body start balancing out some of these variables. Keep us posted.

abstetic is offline Banned
    wow for the acne you could try vitamin b5

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Sounds like you may have just nominated yourself as our new poster boy for why youngsters shouldn't be taking AAS until their mid twenties. Maybe you should speak up on the Q&A thread and try to talk some sense into these kids?
    Yea TM I do when I have a chance!! Big no no people should wait

I don't blame the AAS, but me being Ignorant and young and think I was a superman
    Last edited by FONZY007; 12-02-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abstetic
    wow for the acne you could try vitamin b5
    Hmm b5 will be tried.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    for full health hcg is necessary

ester sides is person to person but USUALLY doesnt matter
    Yea he has never said anything about HCG

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're wasting your time AND trying to diagnose something that you don't fully understand.......even if you did understand how can you diagnose the problem without blood work or at least some sort of baseline. Even the long time HRTers who are familiar with how their body reacts had to have a baseline or starting point. We could guess at how to help you but you NEED bloodwork NOW not in six months. Your doc is ignorant, educate him or find a new one.....you NEED a COMPLETE blood panel and at your weight you sure as hell need to check your E2 and I'd check it before you do anything for the acne. It's all a guess without the blood work.

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    X a lot

I was 24 when I started, always made sure to stay with human grade stuff. EQ is something that humans really shouldnt do, the FDA really isnt that strict and even they have never approved it for human use, theres gotta be something they theorize about it but cant prove. However many people have used it and never had a problem, youngsters should take light drugs/doses if they are gonna do it at all.

Fonzy, what were your doses?

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    You're wasting your time AND trying to diagnose something that you don't fully understand.......even if you did understand how can you diagnose the problem without blood work or at least some sort of baseline. Even the long time HRTers who are familiar with how their body reacts had to have a baseline or starting point. We could guess at how to help you but you NEED bloodwork NOW not in six months. Your doc is ignorant, educate him or find a new one.....you NEED a COMPLETE blood panel and at your weight you sure as hell need to check your E2 and I'd check it before you do anything for the acne. It's all a guess without the blood work.
    No I did blood work just like 3 weeks ago and e2 wasnt included, I asked him a few questions and he didn't want to hear anything, so I might be looking for a new endo.

He did state everything was normal, only thing was low was my test at 250ng/ml

Quote Originally Posted by jamotech

X a lot

I was 24 when I started, always made sure to stay with human grade stuff. EQ is something that humans really shouldnt do, the FDA really isnt that strict and even they have never approved it for human use, theres gotta be something they theorize about it but cant prove. However many people have used it and never had a problem, youngsters should take light drugs/doses if they are gonna do it at all.

Fonzy, what were your doses?

It wasn't the doses it was no pct afterwards. The cycle that did me in was sustanon 250 @ 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and didn't do pct and body shut down, man talk about sides. since than I read up and learn, learn, learn..

Thanks everyone for the feedback, this should be moved to let the youngsters know its a no no

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely find a new doc, you owe it to yourself. Keep us posted in this thread on how this progresses, it will help others learn how to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    Definitely find a new doc, you owe it to yourself. Keep us posted in this thread on how this progresses, it will help others learn how to go about it.
    Will do!

Thread Information