Thread: The game plan

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink The game plan

Today i am going to my medical doctor for my first check up and another PRP treatment in the upper back for ligament laxity.

I will have to speak to him about that weight gain over the last 5 weeks or so, i know that some of it is water retention, some of it is fat for sure and maybe if i am lucky some of it is muscles.

Now i need to do what i can to shed, in a big way at least 25 to 30 pounds, i know i must give myself time for this, most of you did it in a year of so.

I also want to go for mass ,hey i am not stupid why not take full benefit of testosterone right.

My girlfriend is on a diet, imagine she is so thin but she gain a bit, this is the idea time for me has well because she will not bother me to go eat outside at fatty restaurant and fatty breakfast.

I have a dilema too, right now my main goal is to rehab my body, and i feel that having my 200mg of testosterone weekly will get me there a lot faster then if my medical doctor lowers the dosage to 100mg per week.

Of course has everyone there is always room for improvement in TRT, and since i am still very new at this a lot of work will have to be done.

My first step is to start bringing my lunch at my job, i always order out with the boys and of course most of the time its crap.

At home i am good because there is no crap even worst when GF is on a diet.

Will keep you guys posted on progress.

For now training will be very limited since PRP will work for at least a week or more in the neck region to repair ligament laxity.

After everything is fixed its back to weight lifting full time, and cardio.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    More is not always better 200mg a week is not really TRT its more of a cycle . You will run into more problems on that dose I.E E2 . Have you had blood work done ?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not yet will check this morning for everything and i mean everything

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro

Thread Information