Starting HCG Mono 250 iu E3rd to start......I insist on going low dose everything to start doing slow and steady approach with everything.....because my body reacts to all drugs quickly (weather beer-3 get me buzzing good and I stop, medical MJ---2 little hits couple days a week is all I need, only 1/3 of a Vicoden gets me groovy when horrible pain) etc.

My question, if one starting e2 is a high 51, and they believe from this and big belly fat entire life regardless of exersize-34......5'11" 230 burly, huge arms, chest, quads, and gut....have LUPUS .....

How much AI do you think will be good on HCG injection E3rd day. Was told between .25-.50 E3rd would be ok.....thinking of staying on lighter side of that, and going based on feeling (morning wood/labido/sensitivity). Does that sound about right to you guys? Would .3 or .40 be ideal In Ur opinion? Don't want a hormonal roller coaster.

Lots of experience on this boards so wondering your thoughts on amount of Dex taken E3rd with 250iu HCG? Please note, already taking 86 mg a day of Zinc as well as Min to control E2 as well as stopping drinking only out of plastic bpa water bottles (bought some stainless cantine types)

Anyone try HCG MONO (Were you on HRT or an AAS abuser before hand)? How did it go at first? Your age when started? Are you still doing it, or did you end up switching to HRT/TRT/Crisler Protocol Test+HCG? Did E3rd day seem to be best? Please share numbers if you can, from dosage adjustments, TT, E2, etc how you felt/feel etc 1 month/3 months/Now After starting? Thank you