J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member

Is HCG that I did not reconstitute ok still if it expired in sept.?

Today my cousin finally gave me one of his bottles of HCG !!It's from a compound pharmacy that he gets from his clinic 11,000 IU. I would just have him get me another bottle from his clinic however it has closed down...He told me that when he gets them most times they only give him a month or 2 until they expire.Probably just one of the clinic's Way of making more money.

One thing I will add is that I still need some bacteriostatic water so that won't be expired.Is a script required for the water only?Also will this affect the potency and safety of the HCG?

I really hope to start this soon because it's about that time!!

Thanks all

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It lasts about a month after it has been reconstituted. If he got this a couple months ago and never mixed it, it is still good. Should have an expiration date on the box.

You can get BW from most research supply companies. I'm sure *****.com has it.

sirupate is offline Member
    No scrip needed for bacteriostatic water. I got mine via one of amazon's vendors and it may be available locally for you too. I can't say in the case of HCG ...but my wife's employer (large research org) did a study on expiration dates for meds and found that in most cases, the med was good for far longer than the expiration date. Years longer in some cases. In some cases, potency declined some as the med got older. Again..I have no idea how HCG fares on this, but if I were in your shoes, I'd go ahead and try the vial you were given as long as it is still in powder form.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually, BW does require a script in some states.

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the expiration date on bottle has Aug. on it.I just picked up some bacteriostatic water today so tomorrow I'm taking the plunge!

Thanks Guys

Thread Information