Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Am I out of my mind for contemplating running a short 8 week cycle of 100mg prop EOD and 60mg var ED? I am going back and forth thinking about this, I'd like your guys opinion after reading everything that I went through. I'd run HCG throughout the cycle, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or 4 weeks at the end of the cycle into PCT.

Let me know what you guys think. I rather ask and get thrown into the lions den knowing it took me so long to get my levels straightened out, but at the same time I abused it years ago and didn't know much.

All comments are appreciated.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b23 View Post
    Am I out of my mind for contemplating running a short 8 week cycle of 100mg prop EOD and 60mg var ED? I am going back and forth thinking about this, I'd like your guys opinion after reading everything that I went through. I'd run HCG throughout the cycle, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or 4 weeks at the end of the cycle into PCT.

Let me know what you guys think. I rather ask and get thrown into the lions den knowing it took me so long to get my levels straightened out, but at the same time I abused it years ago and didn't know much.

All comments are appreciated.

I would get some bloodwork done first. See if your system is still going well. If you are still upper level total and free test I see no reason to do another cycle!

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    You did three rounds of hcg and nova? 20 days at a time. How many days on and off in that time? Like 20 days on how many days off? Just wondering. Thanx
    Yes, three rounds. Each in between run was roughly about 3-3.5 weeks in between the next run.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    You did three rounds of hcg and nova? 20 days at a time. How many days on and off in that time? Like 20 days on how many days off? Just wondering. Thanx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information