Howdy all. I am a 53 year old man, 5'10" 175lbs. Been a vegan for 3 years, before that I was around 240. It has come to my attention that my testosterone is low, and I am starting replacement therapy, self prescribed. I don't have my old bloodwork, but 3 years ago free T measured 2.5, the more weight I lost the higher it got, 5.2, now at 9.03, let me give you latest blood work:
total testosterone 426 ng/dl
free test. 9.03 ng/dl
percent free test. 2.12%

estradiol, total 24.7 pg/ml
DHEA sulfate 100.0 ug/dl
lutenizing hormone 8.3 mIU/ml

So if I'm reading the stickies correctly, everything is in line; LH on the high end of the scale, test. "normal" . These tests were taken 10 days ago, five days ago I began using a cream, 5%. I'm using .75 ml daily. Label says 50mg/ml, so I'm applying 37.5mg daily. The cream I'm reading is not ideal, but it was fairly easy to get. I am not a bodybuilder, my goal is to burn off stored fat and toxins. I have been doing some resistance training the last 2 months. I eat an extremely low fat, high carb, zero sugar diet. I try to eat just enough to keep me going. Any suggestions as to any supplements I'm missing, or advice on what type of exersize, how often etc appreciated.