Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member

Three questions..a bro needs help!

My clinic (I havent purchased from there in a long time as I got a script for test by my doc- but it is only bs androgel ..another debacle) contacted me a few times- I asked about var and they dont carry it anymore, saying its not permitted for them to send it through the post office, but test is ok....

What do you guys think? Anyone hear of this?

I would like to get some more var, and run it with test, low dose for a few weeks

Also: If I am on androgel, would I pop for AS (test) if I stopped a few days before the piss test, or is the dose too low?

Could I run test cyp or enan, and any positive test result can be explained by the androgel script???

Thanks..

Vettester is offline Banned
    On the Anavar , two (2) weeks won't do much for you. Running it effectively should consist of at least six (6) weeks. You said your clinic doesn't offer it anymore, does that mean that you are going to a new clinic?

On the other questions, sorry chief, they just don't make any sense. "Pop for AS if you stopped a few days before piss test, or is the dose too low?" What dose? What are you trying to accomplish?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i would think that using androgel would disqualify any competitions/leagues that disallow steroids ...we've had this discussion before if someone on trt could compete and it was unamimous, no

ecdysone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i would think that using androgel would disqualify any competitions/leagues that disallow steroids...we've had this discussion before if someone on trt could compete and it was unamimous, no
    If I gave that impression, I would like to qualify my response.

Most of the sports authorities allow what's called a TUE (therapeutic use exemption) for nearly any drug. The problem for TRT guys is that your natural level has to be below "low normal" and it requires a Doc to clearly state the medical cause of your hypogonadism (for example, it can't be you're just getting older), and he has to give the injections.

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies...

Yeah, it (the andro gel) is for a low test count, 232.... It's legit. The clinic is a typical "fax me the BW & paperwork deal"... the var would be something that I would like to do for 6 weeks, then come off for 3 weeks. Let's just say I have an event, they do urine screening, and the event is one with initials, first one starts with an "M", three letters....

Hence, the var and staying in a weight class.

I'm not looking to be a monster, so I wouldnt bathe in the Androgel , would cause too much weight gain if I could get a boost from it anyway...

Just wondering if anyone else dealing with clinics got the "we cant send var throug the mail anymore, but buy some test!" line. Just seeing if this is a sales pitch or legit.

As far as the urine screening, I dont want to pop for anything, usually they do the urine for recreational drugs, and do the other (juice) randomly, unless its a title up for grabs....

Thanks for the info bros...

sirupate is offline Member
    Androgel has a very short half-life, but I am not sure 2 days would be enough to get it out of your system. Maybe a week if you want to be certain. And is your "piss-test" for work purposes, or something else? If for work, you've got a scrip for the gel and I doubt if they are testing for that anyway.

Dosage on the gel? Not BS...unless you don't absorb it well. OTOH, if you are used to doing cycles...the gel ain't for that.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not just the Testosterone that they test for. They also test for "carriers". Androgel is carried through your skin by other compounds. They even test for plastics to detect if you are using some IV, etc. such as storing RBC and pushing them back in before a competition.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    u b aight

Thread Information