Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

Bloat on nebido?

Started nebido on Wednesday. And started seeing noticeable water bloat. Im very lean around 8% body fat. But it's strange and annoying. It's not bloat on my face or arms but mainly on my chest and abdomen. It's made me fuller to a certain extent but my stomach looks awful swollen looking i've lost most the definition and abs are blurry now? I usually have a full six pack.

Anyway. Been taking 50mg proviron for about a week now which was to kill of estro but wtf? any reasoning for this and anything else I can take to get rid of it? maybe try sweat it out with some cardio im not sure. But need rid of it as it's important for occupation purposes. Thx.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    I am also very lean but suffer no bloat from Nebido.

I get it every 9 weeks, I am on my fourth shot and everything is bliss.

Perhaps its diet related.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I have been on Nebido for 4 weeks now and have not experienced anything close to what your describing. Maybe others have..........

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    I read a post from one guy here on Nebido who said he gets gyno sides for the first couple of weeks on Nebido, so takes nolva during that time to block the estro receptors in the breast tissue.

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Im on week 10 of NEBIDO and don't fell any different from when i started , don't have no water retention ,but feel the need to urinate all the time

Thread Information