Dr. Crisler's Lecture on the use of GHRP-6

Gents - Here's a link to YouTube on a lecture that Dr. John Crisler gave at an A4M conference on the use of GHRP-6...albeit a bit dated it's still very relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpLfRaP34_E

He's lecturing to Physician's so it's a bit technical but so very educational.

I'd like to know of any member here who has used GHRP-6 and your experience with it.

Please tell...

Ty.

gd

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks Gdevine great info once more, i am even more a newb with GHRP then T therapy

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    look at comment of transdermal test vs text c at 3:23
    "transdermal test mimics the hormones of a young man, while test c mimics the hormones of an old man...."
    he therefore goes on to recommend transdermal test over test c?
    hmmmmm.....?

he also made some comments regarding cjc and said a really long half life is beneficial. I believe this to be prior to our understanding of "GH bleed". The No DAC version is good because it'll just mimic natural pulses and not lead to pituitary suppression or GH bleed.

So I'm not sure how old the lecture is, but at least 3 years old and our understanding has improved somewhat

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah I saw that one wtf does he mean old man testosterone ? Maybe it aromatizes at a different ratio than natty test. We know that prop aromatized lower than test C, so i always felt alfter learning that, that ester play more of a role than we think perhaps. A. Roberts posted a link about the prop awhile back, and it finally confirmed why test p was better for cutting. Well i cant imagine a dash of adex couldnt take care of such things, and a dash isnt 1mg a day or something like that. A dash to me would be.25 eod or e3d even. What about test suspension sub q, i wonder how that would work.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    look at comment of transdermal test vs text c at 3:23
    "transdermal test mimics the hormones of a young man, while test c mimics the hormones of an old man...."
    he therefore goes on to recommend transdermal test over test c?
    hmmmmm.....?
    I think in recent years, Dr. Crisler has re-assessed his opinion on injections over transdermals, but I could be wrong. I have a paper of his that's about 4 or 5 years old, which also says the same thing, but I'm pretty sure he is on board these days with protocols via IM injection.

Regarding the GHRP-6, there's definitely a lot of "buzz" lately about his positive comments on it. Like others, I have been doing a lot of research on it, and I am definitely seeing that it could have some huge benefits. I have seen where guys are taking it anywhere from 1x to 3x per day. GD, I'd also be curious if anyone here has added GHRP-6 and/or even CJC-1295 to their program.

Vette - Crisler's "preferred" protocol for TRT in men is Transdermal plus 100iu of HCG daily. I heard him interviewed just a few months ago and this is still his preferred protocol.

That being said, he clearly states that IM is also just as efficient.

He talks to serum levels, E2 control and no need to pinning.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Crisler's GHRP data is old and out of date. Gh needs to be pulsed, not sustained.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    This goes well with my thread I made last week. Good info, but if what you are saying is true about GH being pulsed, then this cjc-1295 wouldn't be as valuable. Is there any value to testosterone levels pulsing to a degree? I would think there would be personally.

Thread Information