bbray is offline New Member

Going to Ukraine for a year

Hey guys, been awhile since I've posted. Just a brief update I've been on TRT for about a year. Results have been great.

Okay, here are my questions. I'm going to Ukraine for a year to study. I'm not going to bring any of my prescriptions with me because I don't want to deal with Ukrainian airport security and a bag full of test cyp and anastrozole. My understanding is that you can buy testosterone over the counter at a pharmacy. At least I think you can since my wife is from Ukraine and she said there are no 'prescriptions' for anything there, you just go get it. So I did some googling and found that a popular brand from Ukraine is Farmak testosterone prop. but I have never used that and don't know how to adjust dose. Also, the bottles are all glass and my wife(being a nurse) said they break off even but you have to use a special needle to filter possible small glass particles. What kind of needles would I need for this? Does anyone know what dosing should be equivalent to my current which is 180mg of test. cyp. per week? Also, do they use same brand names for anastrozole? If not what names should I ask the pharmacist for?

Last, I also am prescribed Armour Thyroid. Is this the same name for it in Europe?

Thanks all

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would just ask the pharm for anastrozole. That's the chemical name. They will know what it is and give you what ever brand they have.
    The test is in amps. You do not need a special needle to filter it. I would stick with 180mg of test a week still. Also the prop you need to inject eod.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information