I have been on BHRT for about 7 months now including 250 mg of Progesterone, 30 mg of Armour Thyro and 20 mg of Testosterone . For the first 4 months I was prescribed 10 mg of T and then my husband and I were in the middle of finding a new doctor and I upped my T by using some of his extra cream-loved how I felt but started to get hair growth in undesirable locations. When we found a new doctor my blood work showed my T level at 325 which was considered excessive so she recommended I cut back from using my husband's extra but doubled my original prescript to the 20 mg. So, I have been on the 20 mg T for about 5 weeks and have now started to notice a considerable amount of head hair loss. I love the way I feel when I have the higher T levels but do not want to go bald!

Does anyone know if it is possible to reverse the head hair loss but keep the higher T levels or will I have to make a choice to have lower T levels to keep the hair on my head? Are ther any supplements or hormones I can take to block this unwanted side effect?

Any advice from those women out there that have more experience with taking Testosterone is much appreciated.