Ram Man is offline New Member

Testosterone Consistency?

I have been taking Testosterone Cypionate for a couple years now, I have always used a large needle to draw it in and a separate needle to injecect; one of the reasons for this was because the tes cyp was so thick and the other was the smaller needle had not been dulled by the vial. I just switched my manufacturer and the new tes cyp takes much less time to draw in the syringe......I am wondering if this means that the new tes cyp is less potent, or effective. Has anyone had any experience with this? I am going to get my bloodwork done at the end of this week and that should tell me, just wanted to reach out to the knowledge bank first.....

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    The new manufacturer is probably just using a different type of oil as the carrier. This won't change anything as long as you are still using the same dose if it's pharm grade. If you're using a ugl then the test could be dosed higher or lower than the previous, and that will affect the potency.
    Last edited by Dpyle; 08-05-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    The new manufacturer is probably just using a different type of oil as the carrier. This won't change anything as long as you are still using the same dose.
    agree. im assuming you are using pharm grade?

Ram Man is offline New Member
    Yes, reputable dealer of chem lab now. Before it was a local pharm. I appreciate the reassurance, the EQ works really well as a stacker.....just remember to drink plenty of water...

Pharmaceutical esters come in different grades and viscosity as you saw first hand.

Thread Information