Heapsreal is offline New Member

transdermal dhea verses oral dhea??

Anyone noticed a difference from using either or in the same dosage eg 25mg/ml cream versus a 25mg cap, maybe someone has compare blood test levels between the 2. There seems to be a stronger reputation of creams over oral when using pregnenolone.
    Im looking into this as firstly creams are alot cheaper then caps in australia, secondly i want to slowly titrate my dose of dhea up. I have had issues with being to sensitive to preg and dhea so i increase doses now in small amounts.

cheers!!!

Transdermal bypasses the liver as it's absorbed into the blood stream so higher concentrations.

Pills must get through the digestion process where much is lost and then through the liver (first pass effect) where much is lost again so lower concentrations.

There does seem to be better success with micronized pills so this could be a viable option.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    A few years back, i purchased some bulk powder. In theory, if I was worried abouut it, i could create my own transdermal by mixing with some DMSO, else I couuld just stick to the powder.

Heapsreal is offline New Member
    so say 25mg of transdermal will give a higher level then 25mg orally??

^^^^Yep.

Thread Information