Hey, some of you notice how nice it is in here again..everyone getting along?

Let's keep it that way

Cheers!

gd

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    fu GD!

hey why do you have the home alone kid as your avatar?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Jinx...

The AVI is my youngest son; pic is rather cool actually.

His hair goes in different directions totally.

Skin texture and color is almost B&W but it's not.

The expression is art like...

It won't be up for long; but thought it cool.

Oh and BTW, thanks for being a wise-ass Brohim

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I have to say, it's hard to take you as serious as before when you have an avatar of a kid. lol

yeah its like a kid giving advice on injecting test. lol

Sworder is offline Banned
    I think that conflicting opinions are interesting. As long as it doesn't boil down to blatant cuss words being thrown at each other, I believe it's all fair game. Questioning somebody's statements or thoughts is great because it will clarify why the person thinks a certain way or what they base their information off. Empirical data, which is interpreted properly, is hard to dispute!

I do not believe that banning an individual is the proper route to take. If they are being an a$$hole, they will get rejected and weeded out. If they are being an idiot they will get disproved and shown as, an idiot.

We should always question things that "we know". This will sometimes hurt because it gives off a sense that we are thinking incorrectly. Which often is the case. Especially in a field which is developing so quickly. There is so much clinical data which is missing. This is the age of questioning! This is the stage in which we need to look for empirical data. Not the current trend, or what people which sit on a high chair think. I often question what people say and inquire about data to support. I enjoy frequenting this forum but I do so engaging in intelligent conversations. Honestly, if there is no conflicting data/opinions what is the point? What differences in perspective are we acquiring? If we are not sharing our opinion and conflicting, we will not learn! Sitting in a circle stroking each others back will not accomplish anything! Besides getting a nice back rub perhaps. Being wrong hurts, but it is a necessary evil and we need to leave our ego at the door.

If I feel strongly about something, check the blood donating thread. I feel that my dispute shouldn't be tethered by a feeling of getting banned for expressing my opinion. Showing passion is different from being straight up rude!

Vettester is offline Banned
    There must have been some recent drama threads that I missed out on. I've been involved with a new business setup recently, and a totally whacked out trade show in Vegas last week, so it's been sporadic for me on the forum lately. It usually goes pretty civil in here, but we've all had a few here and there where it's gets a little chaotic. I think the last one was with the thread with Dec11 and a new member who didn't hit it off very well. That's been about 6 weeks since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    There must have been some recent drama threads that I missed out on. I've been involved with a new business setup recently, and a totally whacked out trade show in Vegas last week, so it's been sporadic for me on the forum lately. It usually goes pretty civil in here, but we've all had a few here and there where it's gets a little chaotic. I think the last one was with the thread with Dec11 and a new member who didn't hit it off very well. That's been about 6 weeks since then.
    Vette what bike did you decide to go with? Looks pretty sweet

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Vette what bike did you decide to go with? Looks pretty sweet
    Kawi Concours 14 (1352cc). It has the Ninja ZG1400 motor in it, but geared a little differently. Great riding bike, tons of power! Put some 2" risers on it, got it sitting up closer to the CHP versions now.

Anyways, sorry to jump in the hijack GD, but hoping most have got the point of the thread by now.

Here's to no adverse threads in our forum for the rest of the year!

Yea Vette...you missed the drama...and you're the better for it...trust me.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'm going to hang out here for a while...drama follows me lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    In my experience here many times people arent banned for what they post on the forum , but things they do that behind the scenes that are against the rules we often may not blatantly see. At any rate Im glad things are back to "normal" here.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Honestly, I don't think i have ever seen drama in here, other than Dec.

This is my favorite forum to simply sit back and read..

Thread Information