adam1973 is offline Junior Member

my GP doc want me on Test shots

I am male 39 years old, 180, 5'11", I run 9+ miles a week and workout with free weights. I also very recently had my blood tested for Testosterone . I wanted to get tested because I wanted to know where my test levels were. Many weeks (more like months) before I went to the Dr. I was doing research on what type of Anabolic Steroid I might take. I was considering taking AAS because of the issues with workout recovery. I have done AAS (15 years ago) before with excellent results. I stumbled onto many resources touting the positive effects of clomid for men. I ordered the clomid (specifically fertomid-25 90 pills) from an online pharmacy. It arrived and I started taking 25mg every other day. Withing two weeks I was feeling much better (no fog) morning and night wood again. I thought to myself wow maybe there is something wrong with my test levels. I stopped taking the clomid made an appointment with my GP. I told the doctor that I was disinterested in sex and that it took 3-4 days to recover from working out with weights plus insomnia (Ive had sleep issues for 7+ years). I did not tell the doctor I had been taking clomid and what effect it had on me. I did ask him if he has heard of men taking clomid. He said yes but only for fertility issues. Anyway he gives me the OK to get the blood work done Test, FSH, LH, I wait for about 3 weeks (from the last clomid pill taken) before I get by blood drawn. Immediately after the blood was taken from me I started up with the clomid again at 25mg EOD. Two weeks later my doctor calls me and informs me my test level was 194 and that my FSH & LH are "normal" and that I should start taking test shots. I tell him I would really like to take clomid. He says "No Way". I tell him I am already taking it at 25mg eod and I feel good. He was not happy about my decision and says he will retest me in mid february 2013. I am not happy about this. SO I made an appointment with another Dr. (in the same clinic) for 11/19/2013. I am going to tell this doctor I want another blood test this time I want everything tested. Specifically I want to know how the clomid has effected my Testosterone, LH, & FSH now that I have been on it for more than one month. I want to rule out placebo.

Other results of taking the clomid:
    My sleep issues are a little better.
    I feel a bit more energetic.
    Sex, sex was really never an issue (my wife & I bonk 3-4 times a week) for me until the past year. I was always a horn dog. However over the past year there were times when I just didnt care for it. Sometimes I would not be able to rise to the occasion (but that was rare). Now I want sex but I dont care if I get it or not. No issues with getting hard as a rock.

adam1973 is offline Junior Member
    146 views and no replies?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1973
    146 views and no replies?
    Perhaps if you asked a question, you'd get an answer. Not sure why you would take a SERM for no apparent reason. You're simply blocking estrogen binding to receptors and perhaps increasing your sperm count. It's not the route I'd prescribe especially without proper BW.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Perhaps if you asked a question, you'd get an answer. Not sure why you would take a SERM for no apparent reason. You're simply blocking estrogen binding to receptors and perhaps increasing your sperm count. It's not the route I'd prescribe especially without proper BW.
    LOL I was looking for the question mark but never saw one either.
    BTW the answer is 42

Thread Information