flozoya is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

New Member HELP!

Good Morning.
    been on t-cyp 200ml for about 2 years, i take one shot 1.25ml every two weeks, I have not increase any energy still feel tired all the time. at first i did for about a couple months but them by to the norm.
    I work out 4 times a week and lift medium to heavy. But most of the time i just dint feel the strength.
    So just here last week went to this t-sustanon 350 by artic labs. I was told to injected 1cc once a week. WOW Painful and sore for days to point i couldn't even walk. IS that normal I think NOT...
    So I use a 21ga 1" in my recent post i was told to big of a ga. so i went and bought 22ga 1.5" is this good???
    As a new member i been reading allot in this few days, I know i have lots to learn. I dint want to anything thats going to kill of course but I want to grow in size and take my work out seriously. My doctor is not a hole lot help, I believe i came to the right place and plan on staying here, you all have been great and looking forward to meeting and talking with you guys and Lady's.. of course.. any light you can share on this please do so. Thank you.....

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Hey Flo -

The veterans will chime in here soon I'm sure and in the meantime, do you have any bloodwork that you can share?

You are probably also going through some peaks and valleys with 1.25ml every two weeks. A lot of guys here break it up to twice a week injections (Personally I am fine with once a week but to each his own). Again, the more your can share about your T levels will help the guys point you in the right direction.

I use a 23 gauge needle and load with a 20. 22 gauge for you should be fine.

Sit tight and you should get some good advice here.

Blog Entries
    Thank You MYteeJ...
    No blood work yet, Can you share some light on how to & what kind do ask for. Totaly green here...

On the needles you think 1.5" long is ok? i always think of hitting a bone or something.my wife gives me the injections she does ok but i was useing 1" and there were fine untill the sus-350. That 1.5 sure looks long lol.
    Once again Thanks.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flozoya View Post
    Thank You MYteeJ...
    No blood work yet, Can you share some light on how to & what kind do ask for. Totaly green here...

On the needles you think 1.5" long is ok? i always think of hitting a bone or something.my wife gives me the injections she does ok but i was useing 1" and there were fine untill the sus-350. That 1.5 sure looks long lol.
    Once again Thanks.
    Welcome here...
    I guess you doing some thing really dangers, been on self administrated trt for 2 years is a lose game.
    And I believe no doctor will let you do that for so long with no blood work (that's why I strongly believe you have no doctor)
    Any way, you need to stop for a while and get some blood work done ASAP
    and after the results we will see what pat you need to take it.

Dear God a 21g to inject...whose bright idea was that?

To put it into perspective I use a 29g to inject and don't feel a thing.

As a new member and working with a Doc who doesn't seem to get it; read the stickies at the top of the forum and see if what you read looks anything like the protocol you're on now.

If not, than you'll know if you have the right Doc.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you list the compounds in your sust? There are a number of varieties and some have a very short, fast acting ester that will cause a lot of PIP and the remaining compounds are a often a combo of long and medium esters - occasionally some sust may contain deca as well. Blends are almost always more painful to inject.

25-27 gauge is usually enough. 1/2-1 inch length depending on where you inject and how much body fat you have. How many injection sites do you use and how often do you rotate?

Are you still using the cyp or did you drop it entirely?

What are you using for an aromatase inhibitor?

Blog Entries
    Hello 38-.
    I think you right on the danger part for sure, It has been two years but let me clear it up a bit. Appox 2years ago i went to my primary doctor for physical. mind you I been batteing low engery levels for years now and never really know why or what was going on.
    did blood work found t-low. referred me to male doctor he said how have been feeling told him he sis more blood work ans said the same thing Low. To be Honest some were in the 200's i beleive. Started going into his office for one shoot every two weeks at 200ml. like i said that work in a few weeks my wife loved me agian i was lifting good. Life at age 51,52 was good all over again you know???
    And yes your right with a few months he requested lab and i went and he told be it was better some where 350 were as he put The Good range..... he kept me on the 200ml every two weeks. Now Here's the twist. It got dam expencive going to his office for a shot NO INSURANCE.....so he told me i geve a time script and told his nurse to show my wife how to inject me at home great Ha??? and for 6-months. at the end of that back to the lab but never went. my script ran out and i fell right back down again i felt like ome one jut suck the life right out of me. I called him on the phone NO shi---- told him what was going on his rasied the doseage 250ml i started injecting once a week 1.5cc i was back on top really both ways watch out!!! Mr 38 that how it been. I have one more refill sitting in my draw but cant claim intil Dec Why?? be i used it all up before the date.and yes I'm way over do for my lab...
    But Mr 38 I have gone out of way to deal with the in between. But to be more honest I want to learn and do this right I will get clean up and i will go and do the blood work as you recommed.
    How long do you think i should wait to go???? Inthe mean time I will read and talk among you guys until i can post the results. Thanks and looking forward to haering from you again....

Blog Entries

Hello

thank for your reply, I dont know what is the % of the thre blends. It is made by Artic Lab says on the bottle test sustanon 350 each ml contains 350mg.
    That is it I have stop using it completly.
    Yes up a couple a weeks ago when i ran out of my T-cyp250ml I bought this.
    Yes do switch sides in the butt are below the waist a few inchs.
    the 21ga X1" was never a problenm but did have a little pain. Stop feeling the energy along time age so i increase dosage. 1.5cc every week ran out fast of course.
    but really never felt the energy again. Forgot to say to all others starting taking N.O Xplode be for work outs. that helps some what. 1-scoop 20mims befor.
    The last thing , dont understand what Im i using Aromatase Inhibitor??? can define that for me Please....
    I'm going to clean up for a while and do blood work beofor i take anything else.
    Thanks for you help, i'll stay in touch.

Blog Entries

21ga??

Hello Adevine.
    Thank you for your help as well.
    I have tryed smaller needles, why can't i push the T thru at a 22 or 23 ga. I'm hearing alot of the same. Is there a difference in the thicknes of T's??
    And yes I did read the stickies as you put it and there were helpful thanks.
    As you can see quite the new beeeeee here this forum and its members like your self of course makes and gives people like me hope in a new this world sort of speak. I'm looking to build muscule and stay healthly as long as I can. Getting old sucks but its ok too, part of course we can not change.
    will be getting back to you again if you dont mind.
    Thank you once again..
    Fred.

I am not sure I completely understand your question.

There are essentially two needles needed for IM injection; one to draw the Testosterone into the syringe and one to inject.

Usually, the needle gage to draw the Testosterone is about 18g and the needle to inject in 25g or smaller.

Blog Entries
    Until coming to this site i did not know that there were one needle to draw and one to inject. Funny I've always used 21ga to draw and to inject.
    One day at Walgreen's drug store he in phoenix didn't have the 21ga and the gave me 23 ga. LOL you should seen me trying to draw from that size.(never did)
    So my question is this, Will T-cyp will go thru a 23ga needle to inject?? I fine it hard to see if i couldn't use it to draw....
    Well Like i said A Newbie, I'll get there. different types of T are thicker than others??? making harder to push the fluid out when injecting?? out don't know....
    Once again thank you for all of your help, I'm glad you responded.
    Fred.

Thread Information