rooftop is offline Junior Member

Pregnenalone and dhea at night?

My doc told me to take these at night , I was wondering if either should be am doses . I know one is recommended for morning just wondering?

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    Rooftop the only problem I could see is some people like myself get a increase in energy.Just how dhea works on me I could never take it at night.

Hey you could always try Taking it at night and if you have any issues change to a AM dose.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    I take 100 mg of preg in the morning with the rest of my vitamins. A TRT doc suggested that for me and I don't supplement DHEA since I was ok with levels so can't comment on that.

rooftop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J DIESEL3
    Rooftop the only problem I could see is some people like myself get a increase in energy.Just how dhea works on me I could never take it at night.

Hey you could always try Taking it at night and if you have any issues change to a AM dose.
    I've been taking it at night for 2 months and its hard to fall asleep , think I'm gonna switch.

junk2222yard is offline Associate Member
    My doc said best to take early morning, before sunrise. I have a daughter that wakes me up 6am-ish, so the timing works for me.

Preg and DHEA serum levels are at the highest when we sleep; it's when the body needs it the most and when it does a lot of work.

Problem is for some men they can act like a stimulant to they are best taken in the morning or split the dosage and take in the morning and afternoon to smooth it out.

Thread Information