Thread: Advice please

CMI10 is offline New Member

Advice please

Hi guys,

firstly before I go on, I was stupid and should of done apt more reading, especially at my age.

my problem:

i recently completed a 6 week program of stanzazonol capsules. I felt great during my cycle, put on a couple of kg of musce and looked well. My libido and sex drive where great.

However, I finished almost 2 weeks ago and a week ago and began to use nolvadex as a pct.

After 5 days, 60 mg first day and 40mg the next 4.

I felt like death, lost size, really down and worst of all no libido at all, which scared me. nothing would work for it.

I have a gf who lives abroad and travels once a month to see me. now if I could not get my sex drive up, I would be in a lot of trouble.

I was advised to stop the nolvadex and try som test e to lift my levels as I needed a quick fix. I did my first shot 2 days ago and my sex drive was up within hours for my gas arrival.

Howver, steroids are not for me and i just want to be normal again. I do not want to take 12 weeks of this stuff and would like to come off it tomorrow, before my second injection.

Howevere, I just red advice on whats and hows best to do it. i really don't want to shot my levels again and go through the same problem, so any advice or direction will be great.

I am 29, 83kg 9% body fat, and high level soccer player.

I have nolvdex at ready but wants to know the best way to boost my Natual test levels before i quit test e.

thanks again for your help

This forum is about the use of androgen replacement for health and well being.

What you posted probably would be best served in the aas Q&A forum.

In there you will find men with great knowledge who can provide the advise you are seeking.

Thread Information