CraigWatts is offline Junior Member

Micronized Oral HCG

If you are just seeking to kick your T levels from a 350 to something like 500 or 600 .... just a minor boost ... the regimen you will go on won't be super intense. I assume. Likewise, your HCG coadministration shouldn't need to be too drastic. I saw mention of an oral micronized version of HCG in the sticky. Im wondering if one could take small amounts using that method. Im not really feeling the injection method, and am not going to shoot for T levels 800-1,000. Just want a kick to get me back in range.

Since the creation of that sticky has there been any updates / feedback on this oral version?

Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    Interested in this also. Dont like needles.

I've seen no studies or updates on micronized HCG efficacy.

In fact, read more and more that it can only be injected to be effective.

That should tell you something.

junk2222yard is offline Associate Member
    When I started HRT 6 months ago I did a lot of googling to find info on the micronized hCG mentioned in the sticky. Found little or none. So now I inject and it is easy.

I would recommend a mod change sticky regarding the micronized hCG as every week or so a thread like this pops up.
    Last edited by junk2222yard; 01-19-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: typo

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    If you are taking exogenous T you will be shut down. There are no degrees of shutdown when taking enough T to make a difference. HCG requirements will be the same.

In theory, someone that is primary with very high LH might be able to take just enough as not to completely satisfy the hpta feedback and retain some lh. In practice this is probably impossible.

CraigWatts is offline Junior Member
    Thanks folks. If I find some I'll give it a try and let you know. I am the type that can take 25% dose of something and get 100% of the effects, so maybe the oral solution will help for me.

Usually topical / gel / creams are intended to bypass liver and digestive system as well ... wonder why there's no topical HCG . ...

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    If you're gonna do hcg , you really should overcome this fear of needles. I wish I could give you a quick injection.
    I'm serious when I say that there is NO pain. It's a tiny freaking needle. Nothing like the doc sticks you with for a typical injection. You pinch the fat and can't feel a thing. But, give what you're going to do a try. Update the thread to let us know if the oral method increases your T AND makes your sack nice and full.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigWatts View Post
    Thanks folks. If I find some I'll give it a try and let you know. I am the type that can take 25% dose of something and get 100% of the effects, so maybe the oral solution will help for me.
    I look forward to the update. Many would prefer to do a pill, especially those applying T as a topical solution.

Your first hurdle will be finding it at all, nevermind if it works. My googling a few months ago turned up no place to buy.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully, no one took my post as being sarcastic. It wasn't meant to be. I hope it works out for both of you. But, do let us know.

Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    Would something like this be a viable alternative ? http://www.gnc.com/pwr/product-revie...-Platinum.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vahevahe View Post
    Would something like this be a viable alternative ? http://www.gnc.com/pwr/product-revie...-Platinum.html
    I don't think so, Vahevahe.

While hCG drops may be ok for dieting (I have no idea), they aren't ok for our HRT purposes. From our sticky on this site it says while there are "oral forms of hCG which some men are placed on, or purchase from other sources, from all that I read it's not possible to ingest hCG and get it past the liver to make its efficacy plausible." The possible oral exception may be the "micronized hCG" mentioned, but I am not sure anyone actually knows a place to buy it?

Snorky is offline New Member
    Intranasal hCG also exists, but I have no idea how effective it is. Was hoping someone on this site may have heard of it and how effective it might be, because I want to get on some form of hCG soon myself. The compounders blurb is:

1. Intramuscular injections (IM): one of the best ways but also most painful and most dangerous. HCG absorption is predictable. Only a nurse or other healthcare provider should administer IM injections.
    2. Subcutaneous injections (SQ): equivalent to IM injection but it does not hurt. HCG absorption is predictable. Can be injected by the patient themselves after having been shown how to administer.
    3. HCG Nasal spray is the next best. It is easy and convenient. The mucus menbranes of the nasal pasage and sublingual lining appear to be more permeable than skin to allow the absorption of HCG. Very effective.
    4. HCG Sublingual drops are popular for those looking to avoid the expense and inconvenience of injections. HCG absorption is poor and unpredictable and hence requires larger doses compared to the above methods.
    5. Transdermal creams/ointments are the least effective of all administrative methods as HCG, being a large protein, is too large to pass through the skin. This route is not recommended.

All the best

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahevahe View Post
    Interested in this also. Dont like needles.
    Guys, no one hates needles more than I do, trust me but when you do your research and see how the benefits you force yourself to get over the fear. OK you dont get over it, I still HATE needles but you find the strength to do it. Now HCG and any SubQ injection is 10x easier than doing Intramuscular Test injections but still I do those also due to the benefits. If I can do it anyone can.

Thread Information