Kalani9976 is offline Junior Member

how do you get all the cyp out

After my last injection i just realized that ther is still some cyp in the needle that doesnt come out even if you push harder. Never noticed this as my wife does the injections. How exactly are you supposed to get it all out. Ive heard somewhere about a bubble but have no clue

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of people leave a little air bubble in it to push all the test but really is it worth worrying about?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't. That last 1 ml is 1/100th of the test, which means if you pay $100 for the vial you only wasted $1. Don't sweat it.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I just leave a little bubble at the plunger end and get every last drop :-)

Dave

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One more comment, as said its not a lot of $ worth but thats a call for you to make.

However if you are worried about dosing accuracy because of what is left in the barrel don't be. the syringe barrels are calibrated so that when you pull the plunger back to 1ml/ you will actually have a little more than a ml (around 1.1ml on a standard BD 3 ml syringe) in the barrel that way when you push it home you will get a full ml ( or whatever dose you have measured out) so if you use the bubble method you should actually pull up slightly less than one full ml (slightly over .9mls on a standard 3 ml syringe) to get the correct dosage.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    That's Kewl I have gone to 1 mL Syringes and 5/8 25 gauge pins and I have been very satisfied !

Here's a way to get a little extra: After your injection pull back on the plunger to extract the Test that's in the barrel and needle. Unscrew the need off the syringe. Gently push the plunger till the remaining testosterone reaches the end of the open syringe. Using an insulin syringe now draw out the remaining Testosterone and recap.

For both of my injections each week I can get a total of 125 iu's of Testosterone...now in the grand scheme of things that's just not a lot but I do inject it on Saturday which is mid between my Thursday night and Monday morning injections to get the little extra if you will.

Why waste any if you don't have to and this is a simple yet effective technique...others do it here as well.

gd

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    $66 for 2000ML @ costco

40 Shots @ .50 per shot

$1.65 per shot

10% of the shot lost = .16c

Kalani9976 is offline Junior Member
    i wasnt looking at it as a money issue. I was just curious because the section that has cyp left seems to be a significant amount i take a pic of the pin after work.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know. I've never worried about getting the last drop out.

I have too many other things to worry about, like making sure I have enough time to get to the gym every day

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    $66 for 2000ML @ costco

40 Shots @ .50 per shot

$1.65 per shot

10% of the shot lost = .16c
    I think you are way over calculating the amount left in the pin/syringe. It's more like .2%

Quote Originally Posted by Kalani9976 View Post
    i wasnt looking at it as a money issue. I was just curious because the section that has cyp left seems to be a significant amount i take a pic of the pin after work.
    I'm sure it's not nearly as significant as you think. I have used several different pins and have never noticed more than a drop left at best. If you have more than that then you are not taking long enough to make sure the plunger is down all the way before extracting it.

Thread Information