Thread: Sub Q

ryguy1982 is offline New Member

Sub Q

Hi I just recently started with sub q test cyp..I'm doing .3 ml eod but I notice that oil is coming out after each injection. I'm using 29G 1/2" and injecting into belly fat..also has sub Q been working for anyone else here?? I have not had blood work done nor dose my doctor know I have been doing this way

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy1982 View Post
    Hi I just recently started with sub q test cyp..I'm doing .3 ml eod but I notice that oil is coming out after each injection. I'm using 29G 1/2" and injecting into belly fat..also has sub Q been working for anyone else here?? I have not had blood work done nor dose my doctor know I have been doing this way
    stop using slin pins IMO, too much trauma to the tissue. Use tuberculin syringes ie. 25 g -5/8" or 26 g - 3/8"

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Two things I can suggest:
    1. Pinch a fold of skin up and stick the peak and down into the skin. This way you get the injection deeper into the skin and you don't have to worry about hitting muscle. W/O pinching a fold up, it's hard to get deep and not hit muscle . . . unless you are fat.
    2. As soon as you pull the needle out, push the pin hole with your finger and do a firm, 5 second massage.

I have been doing subq EOD for a year and prefer it.

Thanks I will try bigger gauge needle as well as massage area right after injection..is the abdomen the best spot for sub Q?

My doc prescribed me to do IM 2cc 100/ml cyp once every 2 weeks and with me doing the .3cc sub Q I'm not noticing any lumps so I've just been rotating sides every 2 days

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I inject test cypionate via subQ in the glutes with a 26g 3/8" syringe and have not had a single problem. I pinch a good 3" of skin, poke, release skin, inject slowly, then once fully injected I let go of syringe and let it sit for a good 20 sec then pull out. Never had any blood or oil leak as of yet :-)

Dave

OLDANDWEAK is offline Junior Member
    I haven't had any issues with leakage doing it with a 29 guage 1/2" needle in the abdomen. I am getting pretty lean though and the last couple may have been into the muscle a little.

Thanks for all the advice? I will defiantly try new approaches and see what suits me best. Abdomen has been working but think it would be best to rotate injection sites due to my eod protocol

J DIESEL3 is offline Associate Member
    I have also been using 28g and 29g 1/2" needle in the abdomen and have no issues with leakage.

Try more on the sides if you didn't do that yet.

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    Here is a great video for Sub Q. I just ordered 25g 5/8 in Tuberculin pins and will start 2 x week.
    Also , here is another thread talking about the same thing. OP~You should do a search for the subject before you post the same type Q. Welcome to the forum and good luck, post any results that you have.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UQQPIVKMKSo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 01-26-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    Btw, still trying to find out if we can pin B12 and / or Deca Sub Q as well.

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    I've been pinning with a 28g 1/2 Sub Q in my thigh and seems to be working. I do the hCG in my belly with same size needle.

Thread Information