Moose7777 is offline New Member

Very low test while on trt

I apologize if I word things wrong just want an opinion in between doctor appointments. I've been on trt with the gel for a few years recently switched to testim from andro gel. Over the summer I tried injections with a new md I felt great was getting 200mgs of test cyp a week and hcg every other week along with the anti estro pill I forget the name. Anyway that became to be a hassle after about 2 months so I waited 2 weeks after stopping and went back to the gel around October. I got my normal blood test 2 weeks ago from my endo thyroid was perfect estrogen perfect but testosterone was 70 I believe the average range is 200-800 correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going to a urologist in 2 weeks because my endo didn't think it was a big deal and gave me another script for testim. Needless to say it has me worried. Anything I should ask the urologist. I honestly want to get off the gel it's a hassle. I apologize for wording anything wrong.

flyrs is offline New Member
    I wonder if a pellet might be the best for you?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose7777 View Post
    I apologize if I word things wrong just want an opinion in between doctor appointments. I've been on trt with the gel for a few years recently switched to testim from andro gel. Over the summer I tried injections with a new md I felt great was getting 200mgs of test cyp a week and hcg every other week along with the anti estro pill I forget the name. Anyway that became to be a hassle after about 2 months so I waited 2 weeks after stopping and went back to the gel around October. I got my normal blood test 2 weeks ago from my endo thyroid was perfect estrogen perfect but testosterone was 70 I believe the average range is 200-800 correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going to a urologist in 2 weeks because my endo didn't think it was a big deal and gave me another script for testim. Needless to say it has me worried. Anything I should ask the urologist. I honestly want to get off the gel it's a hassle. I apologize for wording anything wrong.

How old are you and why in the world would you stop going to see the second DR ? That was a drean protical as in what you get at high dollar clinics ! What was the hassel did you have to be injected at his office and if you are at 70 using girls cream you were probably around 500 with the injectins , HCG , and anti estrogen . ? wh ? wHY WOULD THAT BE A HASSEL IF IT WORKS EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE FOR INJECTIONS ? I am clueles you are complaining that the cream doesn't work but you like it because it is easy ? ????? ?WTF are you trying to get balanced or put a bananna in your ear and say youtried and you can;t be help ?

I would run back to the Dr. giving injection and AI'S AND HCG and he more than likely asked you if you wanted to self inject and you told him no ? JHC man up and pin til you look like the guy on hell bound Pin Head and get well !

Where do you live I will drive to se a Dr like you walked away from ?

clarkster is offline Junior Member
    I'm I reading this wrong? It sounds like *both* the gel and the shots were a hassle. Did you ever get labs done while pinning with Test Cyp? Agree with BMP, your Summer Doc had you on the ideal protocol. And you said you felt great.

fireeater49 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    How old are you and why in the world would you stop going to see the second DR ? That was a drean protical as in what you get at high dollar clinics ! What was the hassel did you have to be injected at his office and if you are at 70 using girls cream you were probably around 500 with the injectins , HCG , and anti estrogen . ? wh ? wHY WOULD THAT BE A HASSEL IF IT WORKS EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE FOR INJECTIONS ? I am clueles you are complaining that the cream doesn't work but you like it because it is easy ? ????? ?WTF are you trying to get balanced or put a bananna in your ear and say youtried and you can;t be help ?

I would run back to the Dr. giving injection and AI'S AND HCG and he more than likely asked you if you wanted to self inject and you told him no ? JHC man up and pin til you look like the guy on hell bound Pin Head and get well !

Where do you live I will drive to se a Dr like you walked away from ?
    To the last point, brother, count your lucky stars your doctor lets you pin AND is on board with HCG. I would run back and get back into self pinning FYI just saying

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am just courious as to what proticall the OP settled on and how he is feeling !

everyone on this site is a bloated mess, all anyone does is bash people for not knowing how to become bloated.
    Last edited by Moose7777; 02-10-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Think I'm reporting this whole site.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    everyone on this site is a bloated mess, all anyone does is bash people for not knowing how to become bloated.
    Think I'm reporting this whole site.
    I see Mooseman is back and stoned again.

That's enough of this crap.

The guys were actually helping the OP; so why the rant man?

Let's keep things civil in here...the way we like it.

Thread Information