izverg is offline Junior Member

Just took a shot of Test E

I wanted to try Test E so my doc switched me from Cyp.

Just took a shot 15 mins ago and something scary happened.

After a minute of 200 ml shot I got really dizzy , heart started racing, I thought I was dying, still thinking that. Probably a massive panic attack, so I freaked out and took .5 Xanax to calm down.

It's really scary what just happened, I never felt it before .

By the way I did aspirate .

Just wanted to share this little fiasco with you.
    Last edited by izverg; 02-09-2013 at 04:13 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a 200 ml shot would probably do the same thing to any one of us

It's like a standard shot, I took that with test cyp and never had a problem. 200 is not even a blast :/

blacktoppete is offline Junior Member
    Was that your first injection? You might have worked yourself all up. I believe it was all in your head. Try and relax before your next shot or have someone inject for you.I believe you will be ok after a few injections. Hang in there my friend.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by izverg View Post
    It's like a standard shot, I took that with test cyp and never had a problem. 200 is not even a blast :/
    Your being picked on alitte bro..........200 MG is cool........ 200 ML would make your ass check blow up !

Now....... to your problem... You may have nicked a vein when you injected........ did you start a dry cough?

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
    now....... To your problem... You may have nicked a vein when you injected........ Did you start a dry cough?
    ^^^x2

My first Test E injection, but I have been injecting test Cyp for 6 months. No issues.

No dry cough. It was this odd feeling all over my body, dizzy, weird taste in my mouth, heart racing and severe panic.

I was very relaxed before, felt great, took a shower gave myself a shot and BOOM, was about to call 911.
    Last edited by izverg; 02-09-2013 at 05:01 PM.

AK1983 is offline Associate Member
    200 ML ? Or MG?

Now I am relaxing in my bed on cloud 9.

I swear I thought that was it. By the way , there was no blood either. I am good at self injecting.

MG I fked up

Here is something else.

I have a 200 ml test e Watson vial, and on the box it says quantity 5.

On a test cyp box it's a 200 ml bottle 10 shots.

Is test e different strength ? Sorry a bit confused.

Here is something else.

I have a 200 ml test e Watson vial, and on the box it says quantity 5.

On a test cyp box it's a 200 ml bottle 10 shots.

Is test e different strength ? Sorry a bit confused.
    Ok first we need to teach you the difference between ML and MG You test is dosed at 200mg per ml. Your test is in a 10 ml bottle 10 shots. The eth is in a 5ml bottle 5 shots

flyrs is offline New Member
    So maybe you really are doing a blast?

Yet again I fked up. I looked closer and it's a 5ml bottle indeed. Why didn't they give me a 10 ml bottle, must call and ask.

Yet again I fked up. I looked closer and it's a 5ml bottle indeed. Why didn't they give me a 10 ml bottle, must call and ask.
    Dont call...............Eth comes in 5 mil bottles...............which is a good thing. I had to switch from cyp to eth because my insurance will only pay for a 31 day supply at a time. Was having trouble at the pharm getting 1 mil vials of cyp (x4) so my doc switched me to eth so I can get one 5mil vial

Oh ok cool.

I have 5 refills.

Very much appreciate your replies.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I usually get Enath when I run a blast, as I can get it from my clinic in 300mg/ml. Never have had any issues between the two compounds.

It's probably just one of those things, and your mind got the best of you. However, I might suggest, sometime within the week, maybe take 50mg or less of it IM or SubQ, and make sure you don't have a similar bout. The only difference that I could see being a variable would be the type of oil being used. It's common, although not exclusive, that Enathate is suspended in sesame oil, and Cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil. Might be worth looking into further.

That's a good point, maybe I am allergic to sesame oil, did you ever hear if such thing? Thanks for the advice on taking a smaller dose next time to see if this occurs again.

That's a good point, maybe I am allergic to sesame oil, did you ever hear if such thing? Thanks for the advice on taking a smaller dose next time to see if this occurs again.
    Yes, it exists ... Not something that comes up all the time, but it can be a factor. Verify with your compounding pharmacy (if it's a CP), and see what they use for suspension. If you get Delatestryl from your GP, then it's sesame. You might need to go back to cyp.

It's Delatestryl from Watson. I am not even going to risk it, will just go back to Cyp.

By the way, i feel great right now.

Thanks again all.

We need to inspect the remainder of your Delatestryl for any contamination.

Please send it to the AR Corporate Staff Center, Att: Vettester

Should I alert my doctor I am doing this? I am telling you, I really thought I was going to die, it was so scary , it was a nightmare. I know it ended up turning in to a panic attack because once Xanax kicked in I was normal+ on a cloud. By the way I own Xanax because I had a horrible incident flying once and since I have a bottle for few years, every time I fly I take .5 to relax.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Now....... to your problem... You may have nicked a vein when you injected........ did you start a dry cough?
    I wanted to try Test E so my doc switched me from Cyp.

Just took a shot 15 mins ago and something scary happened.

After a minute of 200 ml shot I got really dizzy , heart started racing, I thought I was dying, still thinking that. Probably a massive panic attack, so I freaked out and took .5 Xanax to calm down.

It's really scary what just happened, I never felt it before .

By the way I did aspirate .

Just wanted to share this little fiasco with you.
    In bold. He already has xanax on hand showing this is not exactly the first time he has had a panic attack. Just chalk it up to the whole reason you were prescribed Xanax and not worry about what it might have been.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

In bold. He already has xanax on hand showing this is not exactly the first time he has had a panic attack. Just chalk it up to the whole reason you were prescribed Xanax and not worry about what it might have been.
    Best reply yet. And prolly nicked a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I don't take Xanax regularly, I only take it when I fly. This was a reaction to a shot that ultimately manifested in to a panic attack. There was no blood. By the way there is a more soreness than usual.

I don't take Xanax regularly, I only take it when I fly. This was a reaction to a shot that ultimately manifested in to a panic attack. There was no blood. By the way there is a more soreness than usual.
    I dont think you ever answered if you had any coughing or not. If you did have some coughing then you probably nicked a vein as suggested. It may have just been a mild panic attach though from doing something a little bit new. The mind is a funny thing and although it's the same as test C it's different because it's E and it might have triggered something to cause the panic attack????

Sorry I did not mean for it to sound like or imply like you needed Xanax full time like it is a PROBLEM. I know plenty of people who use it like you for social situations, flying and when they need to make a speech or something. Personally I just avoid every having to do speeches or anything like that. I dont think they make Xanax or anything strong enough to help me if I had to make a speech. lol

I dont think you ever answered if you had any coughing or not. If you did have some coughing then you probably nicked a vein as suggested. It may have just been a mild panic attach though from doing something a little bit new. The mind is a funny thing and although it's the same as test C it's different because it's E and it might have triggered something to cause the panic attack????

Sorry I did not mean for it to sound like or imply like you needed Xanax full time like it is a PROBLEM. I know plenty of people who use it like you for social situations, flying and when they need to make a speech or something. Personally I just avoid every having to do speeches or anything like that. I dont think they make Xanax or anything strong enough to help me if I had to make a speech. lol
    You're right, it could be a variety of things, but don't discount the allergic reaction. Delatestryl is made with sesame seed oil, and this was OP's first time with it. What he is describing has some similarity to an anaphylactic reaction. I would suggest that OP reviews it with a qualified physician, and possibly get tested before going further with this compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    You're right, it could be a variety of things, but don't discount the allergic reaction. Delatestryl is made with sesame seed oil, and this was OP's first time with it. What he is describing has some similarity to an anaphylactic reaction. I would suggest that OP reviews it with a qualified physician, and possibly get tested before going further with this compound.
    Good point, I forgot about, good call.

Yeh, there were no coughing. It felt like something went in to my bloodstream and caused dizziness and my heart started pounding, i didn't panic yet, i panicked when it didn't go away after a minute. It was kind of like "omg what did i do to myself".

Beta blocker helps with the speech thing.

Thread Information