Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zerodarkthirty is offline Associate Member
    Ok, game on. We'll see what happens.

jasondd1 is offline Member
    Im curious could sub q injections instead of im have anything to do with low free test? I will be getting my labs next week after 75 mg test cyp twice a week im. Cream got me to 590 total but super low free. Other than 1 time a week im what else can be done to increase free?

zerodarkthirty is offline Associate Member
    It has been many moons since I checked in, folks. Been at .7 ml Test Cyp every 5 days with HCG 100 IU every day. Just got BW:

The highlights:

Total Test: 1492 ng/dL
    E2 Sensitive: 61 pg/dL

I could NOT take the Arimidex . Even a 1/4 pill made me feel like crap almost immediately. Doc now dialed me back down to .5 ml every 5 days and prescribed Aromasin . So far, I am not having the immediate adverse impacts of the Arimidex. Fingers crossed. I'm at the end of my TRT rope if this doesn't work. Started in January....life has not been good since. This board has been a huge source of info and support, though!

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I was the same way. Doc prescribed 1 mg anastrazole 2x wk and I tanked my e2. Thought I was hi so I took more. Lol

Checked my blood and I was low. So I stopped. Then went to .25 2x a wk. I think it was still too much. Currently runni g .25 my once a wk. No new blood tests since but I feel better. I also dropped my test from 200 mg a week to 160 mg split into 2 80 mg doses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information