SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Pharmacy's and controlled substances, preparing for disasters

I know test is pretty well regulated. But my pharmacy was usually pretty good about just sending it out, couple times I got 1 vial instead of 2, or else I had to wait a bit and call again. I dunno if it depends on the person I talk to, but pretty sure I talked to the same person the last two times I called. Understand it's their job, but I can't stand the government and the control they place on us. Seriously annoying when what if I have the money now but won't later or something else happens, like the collapse of the dollar...... Or who knows what, who's to say that we shouldn't be able to govern ourselves, and who's to say that we can't have a stockpile of essential medication should a disaster strike. I mean we can have food storage but we can't be prepared medically for a disaster. Not to mention testosterone is not a drug that can get you "high" or cause other harmful behavior to those around you.

I mean, just being prepared for things that could happen you would want to have things like a medical kit, including basics as well as extras like antibiotics etc, I would even want a suture kit in there, and some scalpels, you never know what could happen, not to mention if there was some natural disaster and you may be forced to save your own or someone elses life, or just take care of them when there is no medical assistance available, last thing I would do is just sit and watch someone I love pass when something can be done. I know people are thinking oh you are crazy to think you can do that, but reality of it if you've been around it enough and watched how some things are done if you absolutely had to replicate it you could.

This is something that bothers me, either I need to have a solid supply of restart drugs on hand with a good shelf life, or I need to have enough testosterone to take care of myself for a lifetime, at my current dose thats 520,000 mg if I live another 50 years, that's 260 vials right there lol. Maybe that's overkill, but the current system is annoying and grants me 0 safety net. I just had a problem with peptides where I went a week and a half without, got lost in shipping should have arrived the day I ran out, waited and waited, checked tracking, finally contacted the seller and he express mailed me it right away, but by then had to wait another weekend. That kind of thing isn't going to kill me, but makes me think I should be better prepared for more than just a week and a half delay. Maybe I will start making my own test, but what happens if you get caught with a lot they are going to nail you for intent to sell. That's another thing if I have a script why can't I be authorized to manufacture it for my own use?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    The government is stupid and there is nothing you nor I can do about it.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Society and by extension government is forced to cater to the lowest common denominator. I'd give this forum community a solid pat on the back for being of superior intelligence and reasoning to the general public. The offending regulations aren't necessarily in place to protect YOU specifically from yourself, but those less pensive.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Homebrew. Its really the only feasible thing you can do if you want to stockpile a shedule 3 drug.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Homebrew. Its really the only feasible thing you can do if you want to stockpile a shedule 3 drug.
    Does raw material last much longer than finished product?

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You can not prepare for disasters, one hurricane could wipe your supply clean out, its best not to worry and just live.

61er is offline Junior Member
    Interesting post.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Home brew would be nice... Just wish I had funds to get it going.

38onTRT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Does raw material last much longer than finished product?
    Raw material lasts for quite a few years if its stored correctly.....

In response to VTX's post, its actually A LOT cheaper than you think... To be honest, you can makeup 1000ml for about $200 TOTAL... To just get yourself started, for less $$ you can do 50ml for about $75 safely....

I'll have to do raw sourcing research then. That's much cheaper than my dirt cheap pharmacy. But at the rate I get it I won't be able to blast for a year and then it will be a mini blast.

I just don't respond the same as others. 200 mg trt dose feels ok but not perfect. Blasted at 600 for like 12 weeks without noticing any libido increase just better wood. Bumped it up to 800 last two weeks and starting to think I feel pretty good. Needless to say if I do another test only blast it's going to require a sufficient amount the pharm won't get me.

38onTRT is offline Associate Member
    PM me for some help... I'll steer you in the right direction however dont want to get in trouble here if ya know what I mean...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    You know with all of this being prepared talk you are sounding like 1 of the doom dayers. Guess what? There is an awful lot of truth in what they say about being prepared. I really need to follow my own sayings because 1 of them is prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

I believe in having at least a couple months worth of supplies at home but I don't exactly have the best organized set up at this time. I been saying for a long time I need to get a nice supply of antibiotics and other medical supplies just to have on hand and finally recently I am started putting some of that into place. I know people think it's hard to find things such as antibiotics especially in the US but most tropical fish supply places Carrie antibiotics for fish and they are exactly the same as for humans.

Have always been a little bit of a hoarder when it comes to medication and I try to always have at least a few months supply on hand of anything I think I might need in the future in case there is a shortage. I have managed to save up nice little bit of my TRT just in case also.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stock up on some UGL test just in case.

Yeah I do sound like that but I know one day it will pay off somehow. I have enough injectable penicillin, but I need to pick up some orals and get my food storage in order, and especially other supplies like a generator big chunk of cash. Fuel drums. Ammo and few more guns. You know the fun stuff too.

Also I need a variety of antibiotics cause my daughter is allergic to one of them so far.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Warranted discussion in light of the direction this country is heading in. Scary prospect for sure though...

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Yeah I do sound like that but I know one day it will pay off somehow. I have enough injectable penicillin, but I need to pick up some orals and get my food storage in order, and especially other supplies like a generator big chunk of cash. Fuel drums. Ammo and few more guns. You know the fun stuff too.

Also I need a variety of antibiotics cause my daughter is allergic to one of them so far.
    I agree. I need the penicillin, better food storage and fuel dump. Fuel is the tough one due to additives that make it go bad quickly. Stabil doesnt even work anymore.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    You can also get Penicillin at farm supply stores (or order online). It's penicillin G, so one would need to look up the dosage for whatever infection they want to treat.

When I didn't have insurance, I went to the doctor to get a shot of penicillin and some antibiotics (had a pretty bad bacterial infection that wasn't going away on its own). I asked him how much out of pocket a shot would cost. He looked it up and said it was about $120. So I went to a farm supply store and bought a 30ml bottle for 8 bucks. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    You can also get Penicillin at farm supply stores (or order online). It's penicillin G, so one would need to look up the dosage for whatever infection they want to treat.

When I didn't have insurance, I went to the doctor to get a shot of penicillin and some antibiotics (had a pretty bad bacterial infection that wasn't going away on its own). I asked him how much out of pocket a shot would cost. He looked it up and said it was about $120. So I went to a farm supply store and bought a 30ml bottle for 8 bucks. Ridiculous.
    Went to my kids doctor, and he wanted to prescribe some stupid topical antibiotic for in my nose, ended up being 60 bucks for the cream, so I said screw it, he disregarded that the infection had already spread and tried to say that part of it was just a cold, sorry I had that crap for quite a while. So I got the huge bottle for 9 bucks. Problem is you need a huge needle, and those big needles wouldn't pierce my skin, I even warmed it up of course like it says, but that stuff is thick, had to push down extremely hard. Can't imagine if you had to give a kid that shot. I don't get it though because I have used the same gauge needle to remove blood and it went in easy, skin on my rump that much tougher?

Good suggestions. I plan on having a printout kept with each antibiotic that shows how much of what is needed for each problem

Steroid Preppers!

It would make a great TV show, dontcha think?

Thread Information