AlterEdge78 is offline Junior Member

Muscle gains and fat loss by adding HCG?

Just curious, I'm not gona lie, I'm a meat head who loved to throw around the iron. Just wondering if anyone had experienced benefits from adding HCG to their trt protocol, such as increased muscle mass easier, or easier fat loss. By no means am I asking if it will be easy, just easier to reach your goals. I know its all about diet, nutrition, training, and sleep. But man its always nice to get a little extra edge. Your experience or input here would be greatly appreciated fellas.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Alter, if you spend a few hours researching the site you will get your answer to this and much more. It's pretty clear based on your question, you haven't. Lots of great info and ideas, start with the HcG sticky, enjoy.

I'll do that, thanks bull. Just looking to here personal experiences too.

Plus I need to get my post up LOL

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Fair enough Alter, I'll share my own experience with HcG , I no others will disagree but regarding fat loss, absolutely zero, possibly placebo effect but really, nothing. Mainly I benefit from HcG by keeping the "Boys" inflated, works like a charm.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Just the boys function still like bull said. No better fat loss or anything else.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Then why are there so many hcg diets out there? I thought it was used as a weight loss drug with adipex.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by VTX1800 View Post
    Then why are there so many hcg diets out there? I thought it was used as a weight loss drug with adipex.
    If you read in to the hcg diets people are only consuming 500 calories a day or so. They're garbage imo.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    If you read in to the hcg diets people are only consuming 500 calories a day or so. They're garbage imo.
    Good lord, I'd have no muscle mass left on my body if I were eating 500 calories a day.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    I'd more likely support a 500 calorie diet with a ton of tren then tell someone to go on a HCG diet. At least on one you will not look like shit and be broke.

500 calorie!!! That's nuts, sure become catabolic. I could better see eating clean and kicking up cardio with the hcg and maybe see benefits.

Vettester is offline Banned
    The primary purpose of HCG is to provide the LH analog to the testes. If the testicles are healthy, leydigs receptive, then the mimic of LH from HCG will help add some endogenous, or call it natural production of testosterone .

So, the added mass or any anabolic effect would just simply be due to the testosterone increase, which in many cases won't be a good idea for the long-haul. The HCG diet is a scam BTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    The primary purpose of HCG is to provide the LH analog to the testes. If the testicles are healthy, leydigs receptive, then the mimic of LH from HCG will help add some endogenous, or call it natural production of testosterone .

So, the added mass or any anabolic effect would just simply be due to the testosterone increase, which in many cases won't be a good idea for the long-haul. The HCG diet is a scam BTW!!
    Thanks for stating the facts brotha! And I couldn't agree more, seems like a scam to me, I'd be more than happy to sell water pills for half the price of hcg and have people consume under 500 calories, and guarantee weight loss.

Thread Information