2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member

Long Distance TRT Treatment/Meds by mail - Where to get it done?

This probably has been asked before but I haven't been able to find it using the search on the forum, so I'd be grateful if you helped me out.

I'm looking into "clinics" that would do TRT and send me the necessary meds via the mail. I know Defy out of Tampa does this but I'd like to research others also so I can make an informed decision. I can get this done locally for about $200 a month but it involves a lot of traveling time for me once a week. Much easier to do this by mail. Thanks.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think most docs/clinics now require a face-to-face visit once a year for TRT treatment.

ali.jones is offline Associate Member
    Where you live?

I'm just starting to look around so I don't know about this for sure. I do know that Defy - who Nelson Vergel is associated with - doesn't require a face to face. Of course complete labs are required though.

ali,

Near NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    ali,

Near NYC.
    After my ED, I started researching for TRT/HRT, I found few online clinics, they send you things via email, you just need to go for your blood test after every 6 months in some cases to year. The cost of these were pretty high, they send you patches (not injectables) and it can cost you about 2500 an year. Which means around 400 a month.

I am talking about Australia, I am pretty sure there must be heaps in America.

Trific is offline Member
    ali, you have a doc down there that makes a test cream, I think in the US we can order it without a script....not sure if you can though....here's the link:

http://www.hormonesolutions.com/

He has various creams for women too...
    Last edited by Trific; 02-28-2013 at 08:13 PM.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    What about the one in the banner above(lowtestosterone.com)?

Trific is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LT75 View Post
    What about the one in the banner above(lowtestosterone.com)?
    Well, 2SOX is in NYC and LowTestosterone.com isn't opening any stores in NY and the closest for him would be Phillipsburg NJ and ali is in AUS and LowTestosterone isn't opening any stores there at this time....

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post

Well, 2SOX is in NYC and LowTestosterone.com isn't opening any stores in NY and the closest for him would be Phillipsburg NJ and ali is in AUS and LowTestosterone isn't opening any stores there at this time....
    I can find few in Australia , bit expensive though

<Sad Jones>

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Keep searching in FLA there are tons of clinics.

As far as price though they are high IMO. My estimate for a T protocol was around $3K per year.

Quote Originally Posted by MyteeJ View Post
    $3K per year.
    Jesus Christ

<Sad Jones>

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    You can try going to your primary doc to get scripts but if you are well versed from everyone else's exp on here it can make it difficult to get hcg and your AI..........

This is a sh** ton of money in my opinion for what we do but just consider the benefits - you have to shell out a bit to feel well sometimes..........

Quote Originally Posted by MyteeJ View Post
    You can try going to your primary doc to get scripts but if you are well versed from everyone else's exp on here it can make it difficult to get hcg and your AI..........

This is a sh** ton of money in my opinion for what we do but just consider the benefits - you have to shell out a bit to feel well sometimes..........
    You are right , money is nothing if you are not healthy

<Sad Jones>

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ali.jones View Post
    You are right , money is nothing if you are not healthy

<Sad Jones>
    Yeah, but being strapped and broke or in debt can almost make you feel worse. I was quoted by one TRT guy in SF about $6K a year. After taking to him, I felt like I was trying to be sold an expensive gym membership or a time share!

If you have decent common sense and are resourceful, and don't need to be spoon fed everything, read and learn and you can do this at an affordable cost.
    Last edited by ctenosaura; 03-01-2013 at 07:44 AM.

I found a Men's clinic here in NYC that I'm starting with today. They charge $210 a month for everything. I like the feel of the place and have had several conversations with the director - a PA who knows her stuff. It wouldn't cost me a dime if I took treatment with my urologist - all covered by my insurance, but he doesn't do shots. He also doesn't do ai's or hcg . I know another doc who does shots but will not treat with ai's or hcg either. That's why I'm not going with either one. I made the choice to spend. I'm lucky it's not too big a sacrifice for me.

Maybe down the road, when I get more knowledgeable and get the feel of the treatment, I'll get my own hcg and see that doc who does the shots. Just a thought for now.

Thread Information