suprarob is offline Associate Member

How and is there a video on mixing and injecting Hcg?

Finally got my new doc to prescribe me Hcg . It came in with my test and he didn't even tell me it was coming. Nice. But I am still a little leery of it. This is what came in but with no instructions;

1) 40 Insulin needles
    2) 4000iu/3mg vial Hcg powder in a childproof prescription container saying inject every Thursday & Sat with 0.25ml each time
    3) 30ml of 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride
    4) Alcohol swabs
    5) 12 ml syringe (looked in but without opening but appears to have no needle weird)

Guess since I asked for it my doc thought I knew how to use it. Hmm I looked on YouTube but mostly see it used for losing weight. Any mixing suggestions or pointing to videos appreciated.

Tired of shrinking balls...Rob

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You may have to change up the values to suit your prescribed protocol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw3bLj1UWco

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    I watched the video and why not add the specific amount of bac water to the hcg vial and call it a day? Not sure why he used the extra bottle for the more diluted mix?

Quote Originally Posted by ctenosaura View Post
    I watched the video and why not add the specific amount of bac water to the hcg vial and call it a day? Not sure why he used the extra bottle for the more diluted mix?
    Because the vial the lyophilized hCG comes in only holds approx 5ml. He was reconstituting for 10ml.

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    Gotcha. Thanks

Hmm why am I still a little confused. Errr. Every video is for 5000iu's.
    Last edited by suprarob; 03-01-2013 at 07:11 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Quote Originally Posted by suprarob View Post
    Finally got my new doc to prescribe me Hcg . It came in with my test and he didn't even tell me it was coming. Nice. But I am still a little leery of it. This is what came in but with no instructions;

1) 40 Insulin needles
    2) 4000iu/3mg vial Hcg powder in a childproof prescription container saying inject every Thursday & Sat with 0.25ml each time
    3) 30ml of 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride
    4) Alcohol swabs
    5) 12 ml syringe (looked in but without opening but appears to have no needle weird)

Guess since I asked for it my doc thought I knew how to use it. Hmm I looked on YouTube but mostly see it used for losing weight. Any mixing suggestions or pointing to videos appreciated.

Tired of shrinking balls...Rob
    1. insulin needles are to be used for subq injections into a fatty area of the belly on either side of the belly button but not too close to it.

2. not sure the weekly dose here because you don't say how much bac water it says to use.

3. use the bac water to reconstitute the 4000iu of powder. Use only 2ml of bac water, that will give you 2000ius per ml. This results in each line on the insulin syringe having 20ius. The common dose is 250ius twice a week. So 10 on the syringe is 200ius, 15 is 300ius, etc.

4. Use the swabs to clean the tops of the bac water and powder vial.

5. Use this syring to draw 2mls bac water and to inject the water into the hcg vial. An attachable needle should be in your pack.

Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    1. insulin needles are to be used for subq injections into a fatty area of the belly on either side of the belly button but not too close to it.

2. not sure the weekly dose here because you don't say how much bac water it says to use.

3. use the bac water to reconstitute the 4000iu of powder. Use only 2ml of bac water, that will give you 2000ius per ml. This results in each line on the insulin syringe having 20ius. The common dose is 250ius twice a week. So 10 on the syringe is 200ius, 15 is 300ius, etc.

4. Use the swabs to clean the tops of the bac water and powder vial.

5. Use this syring to draw 2mls bac water and to inject the water into the hcg vial. An attachable needle should be in your pack.
    Thank you Brazey. The dose is 0.25ml two times a week. How does that covert with the recommended dose of 250ius a week? And so I only reconstitute half of the powder? Man I feel dumb.

Double post

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    First...if general reconstiturion is 2ml of bw for 5000iu of hcg . Then, couldn't you simply recontitute your 4000iu bottle with 1.6 ml of bw. Someone please correct me, but wouldn't that give you the same potency? So, 5 on the insulin syringe x two a week. 125iu x two equals 250 iu. Let someone check my numbers, though.

Well I went through all my packaging clearly. The needle for mixing is missing and the mixing vial is missing. Anyone know where I can get these items locally as my doc ordered mine from Pa and they are closed till Monday. Not 100% how to mix this stuff either;

1) Do I reconstitute the whole 400ius?
    2) Do I add 10ml of the bac water to the 4000iu and save the other 20ml for the next two refills on the bottle?)
    2) How much do I put in the needle to get at desired dose of 0.25 on the insulin needles? (needles have no decimal points)
    3) Will the potency stay if I leave it in the fridge?

Sorry guys but my math is horrible. I own 4 business's and make a ton of money but I am very poor at math. My wife of 30 years does all our books and writes my paychecks lol. I make it,she takes it.

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    How to reconstitute HCG .

HCG usually comes as 5,000iu.
    If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, youâEUR(TM)d have 5,000iu/ml
    If you were to use 2ml to dilute this, youâEUR(TM)d have 2,500iu/ml
    If you were to use 5ml to dilute this, youâEUR(TM)d have 1,000iu/ml

HCG also comes as 2,500iu
    If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, youâEUR(TM)d have 2,500iu/ml
    If you were to use 2 ml to dilute this, youâEUR(TM)d have 1,250iu/ml

HCG also comes as 10,000iu
    If you were to use 1ml to dilute, youâEUR(TM)d have 10,000iu/ml
    If you were to use 5ml to dilute, youâEUR(TM)d have 2,000iu/ml

There are also 11,000iu batches
    If you were to use 1ml to dilute, youâEUR(TM)d have 11,000iu/ml
    If you were to use 5ml to dilute, youâEUR(TM)d have 2,200iu/ml

To find the iu/ml for a different number, take the total iu of HCG and divide by the number of ml you plan to dilute it with (for example, 5,000iu/2ml=2,500iu/ml)

The more you dilute it, the more accurate your dosage will be. For example, using 2,500iu/ml, if you were to inject 500iu there could be measuring error. LetâEUR(TM)s say the margin of error is +/- .05cc. You could be injecting between 375iu and 625iu. Now, taking the 1,000iu/ml dosage, the +/-.05cc margin of error is lower (also using a dose of 500iu). The dose would be somewhere between 450iu and 550iu.
    At 1,000iu/ml, .5cc is 500iu, .2cc is 200iu, and .25cc is 250iu.
    At 2,200iu/ml, .5cc is 1,100iu, .2cc is 440iu, and .25 is 550iu.

To find the number of iu in any increment, take the iu/ml number and multiply it by the cc you want (for example, 1,000iu/ml*.5cc=500iu).
    If you want to take a certain iu, divide the number of iu by the iu/ml to find out how many cc you need (for example, if you want 500iu and you have a dose at 2,000iu/ml, 500iu/2,000iu/ml=.25ml)

Using HCG
    HCG should be stored in a refrigerator immediately after reconstitution. It can last about 4 weeks or so. Swirl it gently before injecting but handle it carefully. Letting HCG go to room temperature after it has been chilled can damage it. If this happens, it is safer to throw it away and start over. When reconstituting, the reconstitution liquid should not be directly shot at the HCG biscuit but rather run down the side of the vial. The HCG amp gets broken and diluted with a little water. Then you draw it out into a slin pin and shot the water down the side of the vial. Add more water if desired. It is best to used a new, sealed, sterile vial for reconstitution. HCG can be shot either in a muscle (IM) or subcutaneously (sub-q). It is more common to shoot HCG sub-q to avoid scar tissue in the muscle. HCG is typically shot with an insulin pin to minimize pain. A typical 25-30g pin with a .5cc barrel (or as small as you can get) is recommend (a smaller barrel minimizes the margin of error). A sub-q injection is typically done in the abdominal region by pinching a layer of fat and injection the HCG between the fat and muscle.

If you have 4000iu of hCG , mix 1.6ml Bac Water. Then every .10 on your slin pin will = 250iu hCG.

Is this the answer youre looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    First...if general reconstiturion is 2ml of bw for 5000iu of hcg. Then, couldn't you simply recontitute your 4000iu bottle with 1.6 ml of bw. Someone please correct me, but wouldn't that give you the same potency? So, 5 on the insulin syringe x two a week. 125iu x two equals 250 iu. Let someone check my numbers, though.
    You are correct sir!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    If you have 4000iu of hCG , mix 1.6ml Bac Water. Then every .10 on your slin pin will = 250iu hCG.

Is this the answer youre looking for?
    And, you are correct sir!

First...if general reconstiturion is 2ml of bw for 5000iu of hcg . Then, couldn't you simply recontitute your 4000iu bottle with 1.6 ml of bw. Someone please correct me, but wouldn't that give you the same potency? So, 5 on the insulin syringe x two a week. 125iu x two equals 250 iu. Let someone check my numbers, though.
    Ha! I completely missed this.

Oh well, nothing wrong with additional confirmation. lol

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Nobody mentioned it yet so suppose i will.

Mix it slowly, and try not to let it bubble up. When i mixed my last vial, it was vacuumed so tight the water from the syringe blasted in so fast. I believe if this happens, you can damage the product in some way.

Someone care to elaborate??

Thanks it's coming to me now. One more dumb question. Why use a separate vial for mixing. Why not just add the 10l of bac water to the vial containing the Hcg powder?

Thanks it's coming to me now. One more dumb question. Why use a separate vial for mixing. Why not just add the 10l of bac water to the vial containing the Hcg powder?
    The vial that lyophilized hCG comes in is only 5ml.

Trific is offline Member
    I thought you only need to put 1.6ml of bac water in the mix...if so, I would put that right in the vial that contains the powder, no need for another vial...

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    I thought you only need to put 1.6ml of bac water in the mix...if so, I would put that right in the vial that contains the powder, no need for another vial...
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    Agreed. But it appeared he was asking about 10ml. Perhaps i misunderstood.

Trific is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Agreed. But it appeared he was asking about 10ml. Perhaps i misunderstood.
    LOL, you're not the only one!

I am dying over here on the reconstitution of HCG ; is it really that hard to comprehend LOL

He's got a 4000 unit vial of HCG.

Add into that same vial 1.6ml of Bac water.

Draw up to the 10 mark on a slin pin and he has 250 iu's of HCG ready to go.

What the hell am I missing that makes this so hard to understand...or is it me???
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 03-02-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Trific is offline Member
    Confusion is a symptom of Low T, but this site and the people here get to help that disappear!

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Why not just add the 10l of bac water to the vial containing the Hcg powder?
    No you didn't. Heh heh heh. Good luck, buddy

No you didn't. Heh heh heh. Good luck, buddy
    There ya go. Though i was losing my mind for a sec. Thanks Rusty.

GD, you're right, its quite simple. I don't get it either. lol

Trific is offline Member
    I can see it though, I'm sure people come to this site all the time and they try to absorb a ton of info in a short period of time and they have low T so they can't absorb near enough info and they get overwhelmed and can read that HCG Sticky 5 times and still not get it, they've never used a needle before, don't know what an iu is, but they want to do it right....so
    Last edited by Trific; 03-03-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Thread Information