Greeting everyone.

I'm turning 30 in the next couple days, so I went to get my blood work and some things look at least, 'sub-optimal.'

Specifically:

Tsh 3.5 uiu/ml Range 0.5-4.7 uiu/ml

Test total 610 ng/dl Range 292-1052 ng/dl

Test, free 7.5 ng/dl Range 4.8-25 ng/dl

SHBG 73 Range 16-94 nmol/l

DHEA 284 Range 240-549 ug/dl

I read the main threads and other topics for answers first, and noticed other members with their estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, estradiol, cortisol, T3 & 4 levels added in (if I need any others - let me know). I'm looking for a place to test these too. Hopefully, I'll have by next week.

My stats and cycle history.

History: I can't remember the doses on the first two. Sorry
10 years ago winstrol
8 years ago 6 weeks - tren , eq, low test - serious car wreck interrupted cycle - no real pct - probably the WORST SHUTDOWN
4 years ago 10 weeks - test cyp 500 mg/week, eq 500 mg/week, arimidex . 6 week pct: nolva, clomid, hcg .

About me now.
6 ft 1, 195 lb, 9-10% bf, good strength/weight, eat clean from habit, and I'd consider myself rather happy, with low stress.

I have at times noticed a bit of fatigue over the years. I have a friend or two that eats the same and stays 1-2% bf lower. My libido is pretty good
now, but it was always very high before, and now it's just kinda normal. Sometimes I might sleep more then normal.

Lemme know what you think???? Thanks!!