Thread: Brain fog

Time1 is offline Banned

Brain fog

People that have had brain fog or the likes. What has been the cause of it?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Old age..

Time1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Old age..
    haha
    not so much brain fog but cant think clearly. Like no problems long term memory but the very short term memory, when u try and think its foggy. Say its 1pm now, u try and think exactly what u were doing at 12.00pm or something like that. The day before is fine tho. Well sorta. Get what i mean? This problem has only just hit me and i dont know what it is. Ive had a few things on my blood test done and it seems to be ok. But i think it might be thyroid related. My tsh came back at 2.18 which supposedly is normal but to a few ppl on here seems high.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    My doc called me the other day saying i have severe sleap apnea, which for me does two things:

1) shitty sleep, and tired during the day
    2) reduced oxygen saturation at night, starving the brain for Oxygen

both of which can give the symptom of "brain fog"

Time1 is offline Banned
    Thats what im putting it down to, this has only hit me around 2 months or so ago. I dont think my sleep is the best at all. Tho im not waking up during the night anymore. I used to tho.. Times roman what can u do about this?

I feel sometimes foggy, disconnected. Trying to think makes me feel tired/trying to dig thru the fog in my head etc. Tried Vitb6. all vitamns. Krill oil. Injectable b12. Even nootropics. None seem to help. Feel fatigued, sometimes depressed. Altho not lately. Maybe its getting better but im not sure. Have had blood work done and it seems fine. My VitD was low so ive been on 5000ui daily and i think its improving but nothing yet lol.

Tsh came back fine supposedlyt. But i might start on 25mcg of T3 to see if it helps. Altho i wanna start lean bulking soon so ReALLY PREFER to use T3 when dieting down. My last thyroid check last year my tsh was a whopping 3.19 or something. Then a few weeks ago getting it tested was 2.18. So the A-rr T3 musta helped altho used that last october sometime. But yeah Am gonna try and get a full list of stuff checked in Kels thread.

Any advice guys?

I have to agree with TR. I believe sleep has a lot more to do with it than hormones (guessing here) But perhaps a more aggressive blood panel would reveal something interesting and shed light on this problem.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I have to agree with TR. I believe sleep has a lot more to do with it than hormones (guessing here) But perhaps a more aggressive blood panel would reveal something interesting and shed light on this problem.
    Would that also explain why im feeling shitty? A lot of things dont make me really feel good. Sometimes i get a europhic feeling but most f the times i just feel mutual. cant be test levels as im cruising on 250mg test e a week. ATM

Time1 is offline Banned
    Trying to make my self feel god about starting my lean bulk cycle, and putting on muscle, actually getting to eat at mainteannace and not a cal defict. Sometimes i feel good about it, other times i just feel tired, lerthagic etc. But im not sure whats wrong. the blood tests ive had indicate everything is FINE.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Also, ive been told im acting a little different, and i know i am. I feel a bit different, and sometimes when i go out at night to dinner on a sat night, i wont drink at all, but towards the end of teh night i start feeling like ive actually had a few drinks and question weather someone has put stuff in my water. I feel tipsy and yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Time1 View Post
    Trying to make my self feel god about starting my lean bulk cycle, and putting on muscle, actually getting to eat at mainteannace and not a cal defict. Sometimes i feel good about it, other times i just feel tired, lerthagic etc. But im not sure whats wrong. the blood tests ive had indicate everything is FINE.
    You indicated in your first post you only had a "few" blood tests. Im suggesting that maybe if you had a more comprehensive blood panel covering other areas, it may reveal something unusual. Again, just thinking out loud here..

Time1 is offline Banned
    Yeah its a real pain in the arse trying to get a doc here to do it. Even offering to pay out of pocket they make up bullshit about how they can be sacked and how thers no need for it because you LOOK healthy etc etc etc lol

off the top of my head ive had

cortisol
    liver
    full blood count
    Tsh
    vit b
    vitD
    and a few more.
    cholesterol. I know ive had more but not home atm to look for the papers

Time1 is offline Banned
    im going to tyry and get everything in kels thread done. But im starting to put it down to sleep apnea TBH
    what can be done for sleep apnea

Trific is offline Member
    Also, ive been told im acting a little different, and i know i am. I feel a bit different, and sometimes when i go out at night to dinner on a sat night, i wont drink at all, but towards the end of teh night i start feeling like ive actually had a few drinks and question weather someone has put stuff in my water. I feel tipsy and yeah
    Maybe candida:
    http://www.caringonline.com/eatdis/r..._cravings.html

Time1 is offline Banned
    interisting bro. Could possibly be. No medication to fix it tho.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Does anyone know if a blood test can reveal if you have any yeast or fungus build up such as candida?

Trific is offline Member
    I actually do know of something some people take to kill candida, but I need to find the link and I first want to go to Labcorp because I think they have a candida test.

TMan96 is offline Associate Member
    im going to tyry and get everything in kels thread done. But im starting to put it down to sleep apnea TBH
    what can be done for sleep apnea
    Just wondering which thread you are refing?
    Thanks!

Time1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trific View Post
    I actually do know of something some people take to kill candida, but I need to find the link and I first want to go to Labcorp because I think they have a candida test.
    it seems liek the only solution to rid it so far is diet. But even tho ive been eating whatever lately.But before i had this problem which developed around christmas time last year i was fine. So im not sure if it is candida. It might possibly be. But ive been following the same diet before this so i dunno if its caused by what i eat. Might be sleep apnea. who knows. But bro if u could find the link for me i would appreciate that!.

DO Labcorp have a test?

Trific is offline Member

Time1 is offline Banned
    549 bucks. **** lol

does labcorp do australia ?

Trific is offline Member
    That one was $59...I didn't know you were down under.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Yeah, Australia lol. Pretty hard getting shit done down here. Would a regular Gp test for candida?

Supposedly Swiss make tablets that help cure it?

Trific is offline Member
    Here's what some take to kill candida:

http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com/

Time1 is offline Banned
    thanks mate. Where can u get that cure?

Trific is offline Member
    Could google around, I've seen one home test is something like you spit in a glass of water and then if you have candida it grow "strings" from the spit, but I don't know if it's a reliable test.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Could google around, I've seen one home test is something like you spit in a glass of water and then if you have candida it grow "strings" from the spit, but I don't know if it's a reliable test.

thanks a lot bro appreciate it. Lol at that test. Wonder if anyone down here would test for candida.

any other thoughts on what it could be that im experiencing?

Trific is offline Member
    thanks mate. Where can u get that cure?
    After you click on that link, on the page there is a link that says "WebShop" just click there.

Time1 is offline Banned
    After you click on that link, on the page there is a link that says "WebShop" just click there.
    Yep, thinking of purchasing it .Hoping it would make it thru aus customs tho. But what if i dont have Candida? How do i know i have it?

Time1 is offline Banned
    Will try the spit test tomorrow when i wake up!

seems pretty convincing

Time1 is offline Banned
    Btw does anyone know if this means i cant start my lean bulk cycle as soon as i anticipated?
    cos it says something about yeast liking steroids or some shit lol.

Trific is offline Member
    I think everyone has some, but if you grow too much then you have trouble.
    One way to know maybe is to take that stuff and I would think you would feel bad if there was a bunch of yeast being killed, but your docs probably have a test.

Time1 is offline Banned
    I think everyone has some, but if you grow too much then you have trouble.
    One way to know maybe is to take that stuff and I would think you would feel bad if there was a bunch of yeast being killed, but your docs probably have a test.
    Im hoping i dont have to stay away from rice thol. Thats basically the biggest carb source of my diet. even tho atm im only on 100grams a day lol. but will be increased when i lean bulk.

Time1 is offline Banned
    Btw trific thanks a lot mate appreciate it

Time1 is offline Banned
    Times roman i see u lurking bro lol

how can u fix sleep apnea?

do u have brainfog to?

Thread Information